25

K I N G

"Have you gone to check up on her," Liam asks while sitting on the edge of my desk.

It's been a few hours since Ella contacted me about going to get a few things from her shared apartment with her brother.

"She's fine I tracked my car and it's still at the apartment," I keep my eyes on my computer continuing to speak, "why do you care if she's okay anyways? You don't like her."

I messaged her and I got a response so I don't think there's anything to worry about, but when I do get the chance to speak to her I'm going to have to ask why she thinks it's okay to not wake me up when she's going somewhere. Especially where she heard her dad and brother plotting on killing me.

She's not safe with them if she's openly having relations with me. They will hurt her to hurt me, and that's not something I'm willing to risk.

But at the same time, they're still her family.

I don't know if she'll stick around after I murder her dad and possibly her brother. I don't want to have to hurt her too, so I hope she's not putting on a front by having sex with me.

She doesn't know I'm plotting on killing her dad for a fact because I kept it away from her, but what she does know is her dad is plotting on killing me. I think she thinks her dad wants to kill me for beating his ass.

"I care because if she ends up hurt I'm going to have to listen to you cry until you find your new pleasure pony," he giggles and I look up at him for one second with a smile.

"It's not just sex with her," I inform.

My once careless heart feels open and when I live Texas Ella is coming with me and Liam.

"Alright what is it? Dick-Olympics," he asks increasing his laugh and turning red in the face.

"Ha...Ha, you're so funny," I say through sarcasm and lean back in my seat.

While in the middle of yawning I feel my phone buzz, but it quickly stops so I pick it up seeing it was a miss call from Ella.

"Come on... don't get in your straight feelings," he pauses for a second when he sees I'm about to say something, "and hey if you respond, you're homophobic," he laughs even harder.

When he wants to be shut up he says that, but that's not what makes me shut up.

I immediately call back and it goes straight to voicemail, standing up from my seat I say, "go track Ella's phone down and tell everyone we have an emergency meeting."

Walking out of my office Liam follows behind me asking, "why?... and why are you walking so fast? Is she okay?"

He's asking too many fucking questions for me right now, I just need him to do what I said so I can do what I need to do to make sure she's safe.

"Do what I told you to do without any questions," I say as calmly as possible.

I never drove so fast to a location. I sped by two police cars and they did nothing- I guess the speed limit in Texas is just a speed suggestion.

I remember the apartment number because I helped her move all of her stuff into it when all along she should've been moving her stuff into one of my homes. I should've fucking let her stay with me, to begin with, or given her a place to stay where I know she'll be protected.

But I didn't want her thinking I'm trying to control her every move.

Banging on the apartment door it echos so loud I'm sure the people next door is thinking their door is the door being knocked on.

Ezal opens the door and I waste no time grabbing him by his throat and shoving him back into the apartment, "where the fuck is Ella," I ask in aggravation, pulling him closer to me.

"Are you sure Ella's the one you're looking for," he asks sexually and I shove him down on the floor closing the door, and taking my gun out.

Pointing it down at him he crawls back and I step forward and holler, "you don't want to fucking play with me right now! Out of all people, you know what I'm capable of, and you already hurt my brother!"

Liam told me not to do anything to him even though he fucked over the both of us, but if he doesn't tell me where Ella is he's going to regret it.

When I did pull up I saw my car parked in the front so that lets me know she should still be here or someone took her from here using their car.

Her dad?

That's the only person I can think of that would take her, but he must've had help.

Miro?

"She's in her room," he looks like he's shaking in fear, "she's not going to answer because she's doing stuff with Miro."

Bullshit.

"Do you think I'm stupid," I laugh making it look like I'm getting ready to pull the trigger. Before I do anything I need to know where Ella is, and it's clear he knows exactly where she is.

"Get up," I demand and he does, "I got something for you... I told you and your father are messing with the wrong goddamn people."

He's going to regret messing with me and the people I love.

He might just be what I need to get David out of where he's hiding, so he can pay me back my money with his life and his sons life or with the money.

Ezal a dead man.

S O C I A L SInstagram: @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram: @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe