𝕴𝖐𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖄𝖚𝖌𝖙𝖔

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘸- 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥

Trigger Warning: The content of the story may contain triggering and/or sensitive event and occurrences. Sexual violence, sexual abuse, assault, and suicide are some topics mentioned within this story. Some readers may find disturbing and/or not be suitable for young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

≿━━━༺❀༻━━━≾

What is justice? 

It's bullshit.

"Case dismissed." 

Lucas smiled weakly, just as he thought. He was sexually abused, and yet they sided with her. They sided with his sexual assaulter and abuser. 

He turned his head sideways and their eyes met. He saw her grin with a glint of mockery in her eyes. She won the case easily. She was believed by everyone, and he wasn't. 

Funny how people sided with her just because she's a woman. All her cries and pleas should be heard for once and for all. 

Because he's a male abused by a woman, it was hard to believe. Was he at fault? Does he have no right to sue a woman who happened to be sexually abusing him? 

It was traumatizing and difficult. Nightmares after nightmares. He can't even do his school works without getting distracted. 

"Lumayas ka sa pamamahay ko at kahit kailan huwag ka ng babalik pa!" His own father shouted when they were already outside the court room. 

Nandidilim ang paningin ng mata niya't bakas sa mukha niya ang kagustuhang saktan ang sarili niyang anak. The woman beside his father, stopped him. 

He had no plan on going back in that hell where his step-mother would force him to have sexual activity when his father was not around. 

"Tama na, Arlando." She said, trying to calm him down. 

"He's still your son. I'm okay, I'll be fine. Pabalikin mo siya sa bahay. He had nowhere to go." Kaagad na nakaramdam ng kaba si Lucas. 

Kung titingnan ay napakabait nito, maunawain at mapagmahal na asawa, pero hindi. He knew better than believing those lies. She only want him to go back in the house and force him again. She would rub it in his face that no matter how many times he filed a case against her, no one would believe him.

"Hindi na uuwi ang gagong 'yan matapos ka niyang bastusin sa sarili kong pamamahay!" He wanted to laugh. His father married a witch. 

He turned his back from them as he tried to hold back the tears from his eyes. From now on he will never trust anyone, not even those close to him. 

Pumasok siya sa loob ng kotse ng kaibigan niya. He was just silent, and it was deafening. He felt like his own voice was robbed from him. Gusto niyang sumigaw sa frustrasyon na nararamdaman pero hindi niya magawa. He wanted to shout how unfair things had become just because he was a man.

She accused him of indulging a sexual act with her. That he was romantically attracted to his own step-mother. She easily turned the tables just because he had no proof and witnesses. 

Now people find him absurd. Since when did a male ever sued a woman for sexually harassing him? That's so unheard of. Society will never accept that because most of the time, women are the ones who get abused. He will never believe them. He will never be heard because of his gender.