- Kyoto -

"Wah! It's so beautiful!" You admired, pulling Kyo's hand with you, along the red bridge. "Oi, slow down! We might fall." Kyo nagged, as you yet again stopped for the hundredth time that day to admire the beauty around you.

Today You, Kyo and the others were in Kyoto for the field trip. It was the beginning of you making more high school memories. Yuki, Tohru, Uo-chan and Hana-chan walked in-front of you, admiring the beauty of Kyoto.

"Hey, hey! Isn't there an increase in couples.. ever since we started our field trip?" Two guys whispered among each other, as You and Kyo flinched, quickly letting go of each other's hand.. in embarrassment.

"Don't you think it's weird how.. there's almost no one around Yuki right now?" Uotani asked, wondering what the fan club was up to. You sighed, glancing behind you to find about 3 girls quickly hiding behind a wall. "...they're observing from.. afar." You deadpanned, pointing to the group of girls.

"..Kyo-san.. can we talk..?" A girl popped out from nowhere, standing between you and Kyo. He looked confused but eventually followed her. From beside you Uo-chan aggressively grabbed your wrist. "I know you're curious too! Let's go spy!" She yelled, running after Kyo.. while dragging you.

"I'm telling you. I really don't like you, I don't even know your name." Kyo rejected the girl, returning the gift she had given him. You, Uo-chan and Hana-chan watched from beside a bush.

"Hang on! You're being so mean!" The girl yelled, grabbing his arm, but he shook her off coldly. "Don't touch me. It's annoying." He said, just as cold before walking away. Kyo paused one more time, looking behind him at the girl who had just confessed.

"Besides.. I already have someone." He told her, finally getting away from her. At that moment you realized, all those times you held his arm, or reached out for his hands, he always let you. And he only let you, that moment you became aware, just how much you actually meant to him.

You looked at his retreating back, and got up. "I'm gonna chase after him." You told them, running past the girl and after him. When you were close enough, you grabbed onto his arm. He glanced at you, as you offered him a smile. "What is it? Why are you smiling like that. It's creepy."

🐈🐈🐈

While Kyo and Tohru were talking outside, you were in a shop, buying souvenirs for everyone. "I got one for Momiji, Haru, Satsuki-chan, Kisa, Hiro, Hatori, Shigure, Ayame, Rin, Kagura.. and.. Hana." You smiled to yourself at the thought of Hana, you were excited to see her again.

You had also bought something small for Kyo, knowing he wasn't going to buy anything for himself. When you exited the store, you saw Kyo and Tohru talking, a white cat on the ground beside him.

"Ah! My figurines!" Tohru reminded herself when you asked her if she saw buying anything, she zoomed past you and into one of the many souvenir stores. "Be careful!" You called out to her, as she vanished.

You took a seat beside Kyo, scavengering through your bag to look for the gift you had gotten him. Meanwhile he gently picked out the red leaves in your hair. "Kyo! Look! I got us something!" You showed him the bracelet, that had Kyoto written on it, surrounded by Kyoto's greatest attractions.

"I also got one for myself, so now we're matching!" You told him, a little too excited. Kyo stuffed the leaves he had picked off, in his pocket before stretching his wrist out.

You smiled, he had understood your intentions, to relieve his anxiety every-time he looked at his wrist, everytime he saw the bracelets that stops him from transforming, he would also see the bracelets you had gotten him. You tied it around his wrist, as he tied yours around your wrist.

🐈🐈🐈

You watched as another deer approached you, you continued feeding them. "They're so cute!" Tohru said from beside you, as Uo-chan took another pic of you and the deers. "They're really adorable!" You squealed.

When you were done playing with the deers, Kyo walked up to you, a food parcel in his hand. "Here." He mumbled, handing it to you. "You said you wanted to try some Kyoto Takoyaki, right? I got you some." He told you, you could feel your heart skip a beat.

"Thank you!" Kyo, placed his hand on the rock wall behind you, trapping you between the rock wall and himself, he leaned and pecked your lips. He looked away embarassed, and you looked away, feeling your face heat up.

🐈🐈🐈

On the bus ride back, you went through the pictures Uo-chan had taken, there were lots of them, group pictures, pictures of you and the scenary, you and Tohru, you with Uo-chan and Hana-chan, you with Yuki and Kyo, and some with just you and Kyo.

You were incredibly grateful that all these memories were photographed, and hoped the happiness that you were feeling right now would forever continue. Even if it's not in real life, it would continue in these photos.

🐈🐈🐈