𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 28, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 28, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"WHERE KE'MANI?" harmoni questioned as kentrell hummed at her soft voice, half asleep while the two laid in his bed.

it were the early hours of the morning as the two found themselves waking up for no reason, kentrell liked how she was always asleep and awake whenever he was.

"my homeboy mama, she wan' take him ta' this lil halloween event so he stayin' with them" he spoke low caressing his small chin hairs.

"you got any plans for the holiday, it's this weekend youn' gotta be in this house babysitting me" she asked, turning her body to face him.

feeling the movement of her twisting around caused him to turn on his side so the two would be face-to-face.

it was a good thing both of them already brushed their teeth before laying back down, it had to be approaching at least six in the morning.

"they hit me bout this party on halloween, i was thinkin' bout goin' but ion know" he mumbled.

watching as harmoni reached her arm over the two bodies, flinching slightly when she began to twirl the dreads hanging over his eyes against her fingers.

"i say go, halloween is one of the best holidays" she smiled softly thinking of the images she remember so vividly of the holiday.

"that's yo' favorite?" he asked relaxing when she unintentionally massage through his nappy dreads wondering to herself if he would let her redo them.

"what's my favorite?", "halloween..das yo' favorite holiday?" he asked eyes fluttering closed.

"yea..it was me and my older brother's favorite" she spoke with a small smile beginning to reminisce.

"was? you speakin' in past terms" he spoke in a questioning voice, "yea he um..passed away some years back"

his eyes slowly opened now staring directly at her, this time she forced herself not to look away from the gaze.

he chuckled feeling himself glance away instead, not being able to hold the stare while she only smirked in response scooting closer towards him.

"go to the party boo" she grinned feeling her hand move with his head as he nodded. Feeling herself began to shiver in the morning coolness she inched closer toward his heat.