Chapter 10 The White Fang

Who would have thought we'd run into a Schnee so far from the safety of Atlas. . .?

The members of Team RWBY, completely encircled by the masked soldiers of the White Fang, turned their heads towards the voice of their captors. . .

Sienna Khan - Sixth Captain of the White Fang

The White Heiress pursed her lips, her brows furrowing in a calm rage. Her teammates all following the glare of the Tiger Faunus and realizing. . . Weiss was their target.

Weiss: . . .

Sienna: What? For once, is a great Scunee speechless?

The whitette tightened her grasp on Myrtenaster, the hatred and venom in Sienna's voice shaking the teen to her core. . . Then suddenly, the woman turned her gaze to the rest of the girls. She glossed over Yang and Ruby without a second thought and locked eyes with Blake Belladonna. . .

Sienna: (Grins)

Blake: . . . (Glares)

Sienna: All of us versus four children trying to play "Huntsman." This does not look very good for you, now does it?

If Sienna was emitting hatred, Blake was radiating it. It took her team by surprise, the ravennette gritting her teeth. . . baring her fangs.

Yang: Blake. . .?

Weiss: Do not take your eyes off them!

Weiss's yell immediately shut Yang up, the blond complying without a second thought. However, it returned the ire of their captor right back to her. . .

Sienna: Just as demanding as Jacques I see. The trait must be genetic. . .

Weiss: You don't know a thing about me-!

Sienna: I don't need to. No one will once I'm through with you. I'm going to enjoy tearing you to pieces. . .

What did she ever do to you?!

The outburst from Team RWBY's Leader drew chilling laughter out of the Faunus Leader. . . It grew more hysterical with every passing second, mocking the redhead's foolish statement.