25 - french

Carters Pov ;)

Carters Pov ;)
.....

"Up."

With one single command, she jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist while I held her up with my hand under her thigh.

When I tightened my grip on her hair she whimpered quietly into my mouth, which she groans at. She hates not having control, so I reluctantly allow her to take some of it, dominating her mouth over mine.

A fire was lighting so deep in my skin that I couldn't think straight, I couldn't even fathom what I was doing. How possessively I kissed and how strong my grip on her thigh was.

We were quickly descending down a deep ravine of mindless lust, and by christ would I waste it.

Her tongue glided over mine in a slow, sensual lick. With one hand under her ass, I turned around and boosted Mila up on the counter of the bathroom.

Her legs squeezed my waist tightly as she ground her hips against mine in a measly attempt for friction. Every bite of my lip and every teasing kiss was so damn hot, so sexy, so painfully us.

After the other night, I've been practically aching for this, my right hand has gotten painfully tired and my dad wonders how our shower bill got so damn high. I'm not sorry for even a second of it.

Because when I close my eyes, all I can picture is her. The view from when I was on my knees, looking far into her eyes to search for the restraint that she so desperately clings on to, but it wasn't there.

That night in the hotel, she wanted me. I wanted her. We needed each other for a one time satisfaction.

And now? Today? Tonight...? We needed each other for eternity.

I pressed my hips against her as she rolled against my stomach, still trying to relieve the ache in her body. I don't know how she managed to get my shirt off, but the white, strawberry stained, shirt fell to the floor.

She pulled back to look at me, wearing an almost sad expression. "I'm sorry for treating you like you don't deserve me."

My heart drops to the bottom of my stomach, I know that we have our differences, but I've never thought that. I've never felt that. I know why she pushes me away and I know that I'll gain her trust, even if it's bit by bit.

"Because you do, you deserve the world and more." I nod, tilting her chin to look at me. "Don't apologize for something you didn't do. The only reason we have this distance is because of me, my decision. You remember that?"