𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟯

"Even the bell chimes to bless my victory on this holy night! I'VE DEFEATED THE INVINCIBLE MIKEY!!"

Takemichi stared at Taiju in front of the beaten Toman leader on the ground. "No way.. just one hit?!" It was now Christmas and the Toman members were fighting with Taiju in a church.

Mitsuya yelled in rage. "TAIJU, YOU FUCKER!! YOU'RE DEAD!"

fwish

Mikey stood up from the ground instantly. "Prayer time's over.."

"Give up, Manjiro," Inui spoke up. "The boss is on a whole different level than you. You're just a pebble in the face of a military rule."
"I just hit you with the best punch I've thrown today," Taiju smirked. "I guess it'll take more than that for you to shut up."
'Taiju is way too overpowered for Mikey!' Takemichi thought, still panting from the harsh fight he just had.
"Is this all the invincible Mikey is made out of?! How disappointing!"
'Is Mikey-kun.. about to lose?!'

sigh...

"That hit I took was me punishing myself," Mikey mumbled.

"...Huh?"

WHAM

The Black Dragon leader was on the floor now after receiving a strong kick from Mikey.

"..."
'What just happened..?'
"Boss?"
"Huh?"

Everyone in the room gasped, shocked at the fact Taiju got taken down by one hit.

"BOSS!!" Inui shouted.
"Taiju taken down in one hit? So that's the invincible Mikey!" Koko stared in awe.
"He just one-shot him?" Hakkai looked at Mikey in shock.
"What a beast!" Yuzuha mumbled.
"You had me going there for a minute," Mitsuya let out a sigh of relief.

"I always went riding with Baji and my brother every christmas, but I didn't expect this to happen" Mikey spoke up. "Baji gave me a memento after the Valhalla fight. And.. you're all in here with me. That's what makes me strong."
"Alright, guys! Christmas might be over, but we can still go on a ride!"

Takemichi saw the purple charm Baji gave him around his neck and a new golden necklace that Mikey has never worn before. Before he came here, you gave him and Shinichiro the same necklace that you gave to Emma and Izana. Mikey decided it's going to be his everyday jewelry from now on. A cherished valuable that all his siblings wore. A family treasure, in his opinion. Even though he told you it was weird, he won't be taking it off anytime soon.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Taiju shouted. Inui helped him get up off the floor. "THIS ISN'T OVER YET, TOMAN!! Koko!! Call our soldiers inside, we'll pit a hundred of our best men against them! I WON'T LET ANY OF YOU LEAVE! It ends here! I won't lost to anyone, you bastards!!"

"Taiju.. the Black Dragons are strong, but they can't create a new age.. not like how the first generation did, not like how my brother did. You're good in a fight, but you have no heart. We're going to create a new age, so sit back and watch," Mikey told him.

"Koko, what the hell are you waiting for?! WHERE ARE MY SOLDIERS?! HURRY UP!"
"Boss.." Koko looked outside the church in shock.
"HUH?!"
"...We've lost."

Taiju pushed Koko out of the way and his eyes widened when he saw a male with a dragon tattoo on his temple. He was sitting down on the stairs, looking over at all the beaten Black Dragon members on the ground.

"What happened here?!" Taiju asked.
"Oh? Are things all done in there?" Draken spoke up, looking at Taiju. "Could you let Mikey know? I'm all done out here."

He got up and entered the church to see everyone covered in blood and bruises. "Huh? Why's everyone so tense?"
"Huh?"
"Draken?!"
"What are you doing here?!"
"Mikey, I stomped all the dudes outside!" Draken told him, pointing outside.
"WHAT?!" Takemichi yelled.

Everyone ran outside to see that he did, in fact, stomp all the guys outside.

"The Black Dragons are dead! TOMAN WINS!"

。。。

"Where did Mikey go this late at night?" You pouted, looking out the window.

Shinichiro went out drinking with his friends, Grandpa fell asleep after dinner, Emma was busy cleaning the dinner table and was going to sleep after. And Mikey... who knows where Mikey was. He was always out on Christmas night and he never told you where he was.

RING

"Y/n! Open the door, please!" You heard Emma shouting from the kitchen.
"Okay!"

You went downstairs and opened the door. Outside was a red box tied with a golden bow. You picked it up and saw a noted attached. 'For Y/n'

"A present for me!" You giggled, going back up to your room.
"Who was it?" Emma asked.
"Just a delivery," you responded. "I think one of my friends gave me a Christmas present!"
"Ah, okay."

...

Opening the box, you saw a CD case and a paper on top of it.

"These are all my favorite songs. I'd love to listen to them with you, Y/n. Unfortunately we don't always have time to see each other, so I'll give these instead. I hope you think of me when listening to them. Hopefully one day, we'll be able to do everything together. I'll make it happen soon, so just wait a little longer."

Merry Christmas
K. Izana

"Aww," you smiled. You were about to take the CDs out when your phone started ringing. You looked at the contact name and saw Izana written.

"H-Hi!" You stuttered out of excitement.
"Hi, sis," Izana's voice ran through your phone. "You sound excited."
"Y-yeah! I got the present you sent me, I can't wait to listen to the songs!"
"I also got the guitar you sent me. You knew I played it?"
"Mhm.. I asked Kakucho what your hobbies were. He said you liked to play the guitar, so I bought you one!"
"You shouldn't have bought such an expensive gift.."
"It's okay! Don't worry, I saved up my allowance for Christmas presents. I don't mind spending money on you!"

He let out a soft chuckle. "Thank you. It's getting late now. Head to bed, alright?"
"Oh, but I wanted to talk to you more.."
"It's already midnight, I want you to get some sleep. We'll talk another time, 'k?"
"O-okay! Tell Kakucho merry late christmas! I didn't get a chance to tell him."
"Alright, I will."

__________________________

My new fanfic is out
Sano's Property: Sano Siblings x reader, go check it out! <3

My new fanfic is outSano's Property: Sano Siblings x reader, go check it out! <3