29+

E L L A (+)

King invited me to a party to meet his parents...

I don't want to leave his side because of what happen, but I also didn't want to come to this party

King insisted because I have to meet his father at some point. His father signed over the company to King but he still has to check on it because of Liam.

Liam seems like the least favorite child- like me.

King gets everything from cars to money, to a whole fucking Mafia!

Liam? As far as I know, he only gets a small amount of money from the Mafia.

No wonder he's so closed off.

The party is on a yacht, and King wanted to show me around before everyone got there. It's so beautiful.

The sun is setting and you can see the blue lights underneath it lighting up the water.

There are eight floors and he wasn't able to show me everything. The bottom floor is where people aren't allowed because someone might get pushed into the water. The other floors aren't anything special, it's like an open house with a bunch of couches, a bar in the corner that wraps around half of the room, and stairs to go down to the next floors.

The mist in the air is a sign it's going to start raining so King pulls me away from the wrap-around balcony and underneath the roof by my waist, "I don't want you to mess your hair up, rose," he laughs because he knows how I am about my hair getting wet when it's in knotless braids.

My heart flutters when he places his hand on the back of my neck and leans down pressing his lips against mine.

After half a minute of making out, I pull away laughing and asking, "do you wanna be my sugar daddy," I wrap my arms around him and press my chin into his chest to look up at him.

I'm joking, but if he says yes then I'm 100% serious.

He grins down at me and places both of his hands on my ass, "am I that old," he asks starting to laugh as well.

This is the first time I notice he has dimples.

"You're kinda old, but no, you're just really rich," I grew up with money and I'm still impressed with his over-the-top wealthy lifestyle.

King said he was going to pay me for the jobs I did, but I haven't seen a dime. Unless he's paying me with sex still, but no dick in the world will ruin my chances of getting what I deserve.

He fucks me well. His dick is so good random tears start rolling down my face in the middle of us doing it, but...

Yes, there is a BUT!

My brother gets paid $10,000 just to help Liam with technology. Not to brag or anything, but I almost killed a guy.

"I'll give you money if that's what you want, but I don't want to be labeled as a sugar daddy," he leans down kissing my forehead before continuing, "I would much rather be your boyfriend."

"Wow! Too much dip on your chip sir," I unwrap my arms around him and scratch the back of my neck, feeling awkward.

I get a weird feeling in my stomach and King's face turns a little red while clenching his jaw, "I'm sorry, uh... the party should start any minute now," he gives me one final kiss and moves his hands from around me.

He walks over to the bar and I go over to the couch and sit down. Now I feel bad, he seemed so vulnerable at that moment and I ruined it.

I don't know enough about King to be in a relationship with him, I'm scared he might hurt me as my ex did. Relationships usually turn bad when the couple starts as fuck buddies. He makes me feel so good sexually but I'm not mentally ready to be with him.