Chapter 74: It's okay to rely on me

Kiyotaka POV

After the flash of light appeared, I'm now inside of the cube with Lina, Akashi, and Kirisaki.

Maya: "Welcome, everyone." A projection of Yotsuba Maya appeared.

Akashi: "Maya san....is this..."

Maya: "Yes, this is the game lobby. You guys are not in yet."

Erika: "Woah....we're ontop of clouds!"

Lina: "This feels unreal...."

Maya: "Everything here is real. Anyways, in this world, you guys are granted a single ability. And that ability will be used to claim victory in this final battle. Here's the information of your skill. And keep in mind to keep your ability a secret from your enemies." she said while handing us 4 letters.

Lina: "Question, Maya sama. What does this 'ability' do, I wonder?"

Maya: "Um, it's simple. It's basically like super powers. Here, I'll give you an example."

Yotsuba Maya then proceeds to create a gun out of thin air and shoots it. And to my suprise, it's a plasma bullet.

Hah....what do I expect from their Sci-Fi world. At this rate, I won't even be suprised.

Maya: "Understood what I mean?"

Lina: "More or less."

Maya: "Allright, to avoid information leak, I will teleport you guys out of here. See you later!"

Under our bodies, flash of lights formed.

Akashi: "See you at our showdown, Kiyotaka."

Kiyo: "Yeah...."

And poof. Now I'm in the middle of a forest.

Lina: "So, what now?"

Kiyo: "First of all, let's check our abilities." I said as I opened the letter. And to my suprise, my ability was really....complicated.

Whatever other person thinks your ability is

How strange. So if other person thinks I had a power to be a God of Destruction, I can be like that? neat.

But my expectations were ruined.

Ps: The ability that can be produced is limited to Game rules. Don't get your hopes up.

Hah...and I thought I could be a God of Destruction.

Lina: "So, what's your ability?"

Let's test this thing.

Kiyo: "Telepathy."

Lina: "Really? how lame."

Kiyo: "It is how it is."

Lina: "Right..."

Then, a low voltage shock came to my body.

I see. So that's the signal that my ability is activated.

Kiyo: (Lina, can you hear me?)

Lina: (Kiyotaka? why are you using your ability now? not that you would need it right away.)

Kiyo: (Listen, this step is necessary to prevent outsider from knowing my real ability.)

Lina: (Wait, so your ability is not thelepathy? then how?)

Kiyo: (My real ability is Whatever other person thinks my ability is. It can come really handy later. Trust me.) I said as I showed her my letter.

Lina: (By why did you show it via telepathy to me? you can just tell me right away you know...)