31 | Natty

Only Natasha knew you were sleeping as she was stroking your back up and down. That was peaceful until a roar of cheers sounded for the final winner causing you to shoot up from Nat's lap.

"Hey, you're back. The winner has just been decided." She nodded towards the giant screen showing the replay of the final point.

"Hmmm I'm hungry Natty." You said as you sipped on the room temperature soda.

"Natty? That's a new one. I've actually heard you say it more than once."

"What? I did?" You gulped at the revelation. "I- I'm sorry. I'll stop saying it."

"Nah, it's fine. Tony should be bringing us somewhere for dinner I suppose. Let's go." She said as some spectators were leaving the stands, only those hardcore fans were staying for the award ceremony.

"So you don't mind me saying Natty?" She shook her head and you decided to tease her. "Natty Natty Natty!"

"Stop it. Or I'll never allow you to say it again." She warned. So, just for fun, you decided to repeat it one more time before rushing to get to Wanda's side. She was shocked when she felt your body collide into hers. Nevertheless, she managed to keep Nat away from attacking you.

After dinner, everyone headed back to the hotel to pack for tomorrow's flight. Once again, you were leaving before everyone else and they had taken it upon themselves to all gather at your room to celebrate until the night before all collapsing in the room.

In the morning, Bill left a note and the hotel card beside Nat's phone to make sure she can see and return the card before leaving the hotel. You didn't want to wake them up as they have been up since 2am in the morning and it's only 7am currently. They still had another 5 hours before they had to leave and it was better if they didn't feel so cranky when they woke up.

Upon reaching the airport, you immediately took the pill in the washroom and changed into adult clothes before heading to immigration. The rest of the flight went smoothly and it was your turn to wait for their return this time.

You and Bill were waiting at the arrival hall after checking if their flight had landed. Since they were seated in first class, they were the first to leave and were able to avoid the crowd. Soon, one by one, you saw the Avengers walking with their hats and sunglasses and you couldn't help but sneak a photo. They looked like some famous band if they weren't the Avengers.

Knowing they didn't want to attract attention, you waved slyly when pointing towards the direction of the car park where it was more private.

"How could you leave without telling us?" Clint rushed towards me and planted his hands around my waist tickling me.

"Clint stop!" You started laughing uncontrollably. "Oh my god, please stop! I'm sorry. I'll tell you next time!" You shook under his hold.

"Alright, I forgive you." He gently makes sure both your feet touch the floor before releasing you. You took a moment to breathe before following the rest to their cars.

---

The rest of the week went as per normal, going to school, hanging in Bill's house before going back to the compound. The only thing different was Conan coming back with a busted lip. You let out a sigh as soon as you saw him in school. This guy has a curse, wherever he goes, cases follow him.

He said he was fine and ended up solving cases for his crush's useless father.

"So, what about you?" Conan asked as all of you were gathered in Bill's house. George, Mitch and Amy were playing games in front of the television when the rest were just watching them play.

"Nothing much, just experience London for a bit before coming back. Souvenirs are on the table over there." You pointed towards the circular dining table in Bill's house.

Your phone sounded and it was a message from Nat asking you to go back since everyone wanted to have dinner one last time before Clint had to leave again. You told her okay before informing Bill that you were leaving early.

After bidding everyone goodbye, you faced Hailey with a serious expression. She looked at you for a few seconds before rushing you to speak. "Thank you for the third pill, really. Couldn't have done it without you."

"Yeah, without me. You wouldn't be going anywhere."

"I shouldn't have said anything." You muttered under your breath before turning away with a wave.

Taking out your headphones to have some company, you put them on your ears as you walked back to the compound. Recently, you've been listening to movie soundtracks from Disney. You trudged back to the compound, Nat told you they were just starting to prepare dinner so there was still time before dinner would start. Though, by the time you get back to the compound, everything should be done.

You didn't even see anything, perhaps you did. White cloth in front of your face and you passed out before you were able to react.

Natasha POV
It has been roughly 30 minutes since Allie said she was coming back. Dinner was ready and we were just waiting on Allie and Wanda. I thought maybe she was taking her time but it has been far too long and it was making me worried. She would have told me if she needed more time or I could have gone to pick her up.

To make things worse, she wasn't picking up her phone, which was very unlike her. She always has her phone next to her.

"Has anyone seen Wanda?" Steve asked as he came into the dining room. Literally all of us were just waiting for the both of them. "FRIDAY said she left an hour ago."

"She went to get deserts, but an hour is a bit too long too." Clint said as he set the last dish on the table.

"I'm having a bad feeling." I said as I dragged Tony to his lab and asked them to track both of them down.

While he was doing that, I called Bill and he said Allie left a long time ago and hasn't heard from her since.

What happens if she's taken by Hydra? It'll be all my fault. It's too dangerous letting her walk around alone when she has been around us for so long. And now Wanda is missing too, what's happening.

"I haven't located Y/- Allie but I found sources of energy from Wanda."

Posted on 28 Aug 2022