The End Of Black Reign

Normal POV

Rip and Danse looked at the fight you, Miltonius, Chapel and Dregar. So far the battle could be anyone's guess.

Rip: "We should go down now and help 'em out!"

Danse: "We could but even if all of us went there, Reich won't be beaten. We need is something to pin him down."

Rip: "Like what?"

Danse: "Give me a sec."

Danse went up to the sky as Rip watches her doing who knows what.

Your POV

Chapel was the first to attack by sending his demons he summoned to attack. Reich swiped them away so easily resulting an explosion. However it was a good cover for Dregar to diagonally slash him in the mid-section of his torso and though it did hurt him, Reich incase Dregar in a red energy sphere brutally crushed him with enough pressure before sending him at us. While we did dodged that, Reich was above us before forming magic spell circles all around us and fired high-density blasts. No doubt we're suffering for his amusement that is if Dregar didn't perform a sneak attack sooner. Sadly he got tossed away by that bastard as we continued the onslaught.

Reich: "Do you see now?! I possess all the power of Horsemen combined! I cannot be beaten! I am the Superior Demon! I. AM. UNSTOPPA‐"

Reich couldn't finish his unforgiving rant, a crimson blur strike him down. Thank God, pardon my language. I saw the figure and it looked like...RidZak? Reich recovered an saw his assailant.

Reich: "More annoying pests!"

In a blink of an eye, RidZak popped up next to him and blasts Reich away which only made much more angrier. RidZak didn't say anything, but summon several energy discs and hurls them at Reich. But the Black Reign Leader stood his ground, creating a barrier around himself. Of course that didn't do anything good since some of the discs breach through and hurt him. RidZak appeared right in front of him where Reich blasts him and yet it did nothing. Rid simply placed his hand on Reich's face, delivering some damage. The two engage in fierce combat for some time. Reich maxed-out punch RidZak which barely did anything except firing a hellish crimson sphere at the former.

Watching this, I pondered how my friend reached this level of power. He's stronger than any of us in our released modes. That's when it hit me! Now I know what to do. I sensed it's power and went back into the Black Reign base.

Normal POV

Back to the fight, Reich fired a pentagram-shaped sphere with 5 more of them on each side. RidZak forms a blade and slashed it into sparks. Suddenly a large shadowy hand slammed him down. Reich approached RidZak and increased the grip on him before RidZak unleashed a powerful shockwave to break free. Reich dispersed its wavelength and charge at him only to get trapped within a large tempest of souls, courtesy of Rip.