might have some bad news..

Hello, it's me the writer.

I know it's been a long time I uploaded to this book or any book of mine but I have been busy with other stuff in my life that gets in the way of making my book.

But this book I been the most stuck on, ever since the 2 chapter came out I don't really know if I should continue the book are not.

Like the one part in the book, I've made an error in it, the one experiment that I thought was huggy buggy is actually some other toys or creature.

And I don't know if I want to go back and change everything because I worked really hard on it.

So I'm still trying to think about it, maybe your guys opinion to either try to change it or just keep going as it is.

but like I said, I don't really want to change it, I don't want to make others confused why I changed it, or if they didn't know, there was a new chapter that came out, and now they're confused a lost it's just the whole lot of shit to think about, and I don't know if I want to change it fully or just keep going

That's why I wanted your guys opinion on it,Could change it or to keep it as it is

But thank you for reading this I want to keep writing this, but I just spend stuck on this little error for some time now, and I don't know if I want to continue the way it is going or maybe fix these errors.

I don't really want to because I spend so much time on this book.

But thank you for reading this little note or whatever you wish to call this.

So with that being said, let me know, thank you to the ones that are still here and waiting and coming back to this book for chapters, I do apologize about not uploading, like I said I've been stuck on this decision for some time now.

But thank you for reading and let me know what you think.

For now here's a song to listen to while you wait for what I'm gonna do :)