𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

❝𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘. ❞

❝𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊

adjective
adjective: love-sick
in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally.

in which, (Y/N) ends up falling deeply in love with her drug dealer.

⚠️ 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ⚠️

- Mature themes
- Mentions of drugs
- Sexual content
- Strong language
- Smoking
- Fluff
- Angst

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

11:47 pm

suna
Come outside.

you
alright, i'm omw

➜ and with that you threw your jacket on, making sure to zip it up just a little. it was already nearing midnight and with school tomorrow, you knew you had to be quiet since you couldn't risk waking your parents.

suna had been your dealer for as long as you could remember, given that you both went to the same school and he was your friend it only made sense right? he had been selling weed for just over a year now and you had to say, it always hit best when you needed it most.

you silently tiptoed down the stairs and unlocked the door, ensuring that you were as quiet as possible. your parents didn't know that you were a stoner so situations like this often made you paranoid, you always feared that they'd find out and heaven knows what they would do to you next.

you made sure to shut the door before making your way down the front walk towards suna. autumn was coming to an end so it came as no surprise seeing him in a canada goose jacket, hoodie up as he turned to face you properly.

it was safe to say that suna made a lot of money from selling drugs.

"hey, you good?" he held his fist out to spud you.