Shades of Chase

Blurb

Blurb

A trying hard painter - that's what Allison Tanya Valmonte thought of herself. People around keep on saying that she is good in the field of painting yet she feels there is something missing, a hole that needs to be filled in.

Hereafter comes an invitation from a friend who's going to have an art exhibition. Asking her to paint her very own masterpiece and promised her that she will include it among the popular paintings out there.

Allison was thrilled with the idea of painting this mysterious man she has dreamed of every night. She's going to bring this man into life to the exhibition. The man who keeps on visiting her dreams even though she doesn't know him.

Every detail of his physique, she meticulously drew it. Breathing life to it that makes it surreal.

At last, the exhibition day came. Her masterpiece, hanging on the wall, feeling delighted looking at it.

Gazing at her painting, she felt a man standing beside her. She looked at the man who was carefully eyeing her painting with brows furrowed together.

Allison stared to the painting again then bewilderingly looked back to the man. Her eyes instantly widened and felt her heart pounding furiously.

The man who constantly visits her dreams, whom she painted, is the same man who's standing next to her!