Volume 2 - Chapter 4

It was just a day from Sudou's trial. As I heard, Class E weren't doing too well with finsing some evidences for Sudou's case.

Although, something was really different today... Someone posted something on the bulletin board. It said they were looking for witnesses from Sudou's and the Class D's fight. I had an idea who it might be but I'm still not sure.

"Hm? Ayanokouji-kun?" Ah, speak of the devil. 

"Ichinose... Were you the one who posted this?" Ichinose Honami. A girl I randomly met when a girl was confessing to her. I was supposed to be a 'boyfriend' but ended up clearing the conflict and made the girl cry instead.

I guessed it was her since she was too kind.., Too kind to even reject a confession that most of the people in this world do.

There was another possiblity as to who would say this but the most probable one was Ichinose.

"Hmm, so there's this option too huh?"

"Eh? so it wasn't you..., That means.." 

"Oh. Hi, Ayanokouji." He was the second guess..., Dang, I really though that the one who posted this was Ichinose.

"So you were the one that posted this?"

"Yeah, I made it on friday and posted it here." Kanzaki Ryuuji, he was a friend I found on the mall. He was in some sort of trouble and I sort of helped him. And now we're friends.

"How's it going, Kanzaki? Did you get anything reliable?"

"Unfortunately, I haven't received any useful information."

"I see. Well, how about we look at the bulletin board."

"At the bulletin board? Did you put up another poster?"Ichinose wore a thin smile, indicating it was something else.

"Have you ever checked out the school homepage? There's a message board. I requested that people come forward with information there. I said that if there anyone witnessed a violent incident at our school, I'd like to hear about it." After she said that, Ichinose showed us her phone's screen. It showed a message seeking out witnesses, as well as a count for the number of people who'd viewed it.

The displayed number was still only in the dozens, but it was much more efficient than asking people directly. Also, the message posted to the homepage offered compensation to witnesses and people with helpful information.

"Ah, regarding the stuff about points, don't worry. We just decided to do that on our own. Besides, it will probably be difficult for us to get new information now. Ah!"

"What's the matter?" Both me and Kanzaki asked at the same time. We then both stared at eachother, then to Ichinose.

"It looks like I just got two messages regarding the post. There might be a little information." Ichinose checked her phone for confirmation. After she'd read the messages, a slight smile crept onto her face.

.... Wait a dang minute.., Why did I end up helping Class E?

Well.., If it helps build alliances with Class C then so be it. Sorry, Ryuuen. Not like I'm actually sorry anyway.

"It looks like one of the boys from Class C, Ishizaki-kun, was a bad seed in junior high. He was good at fighting, and terrorized the locals. A kid from his hometown probably leaked this."

"Interesting," Kanzaki muttered, also reading the message. Had I not visited Class D, I would've been interested by this too. But unfortunately, I gathered a lot of info on Class D the moment I visited them for that deal we made.

"Kanzaki-kun, what do you think?"

"Perhaps they let Sudou beat them up on purpose. If the three of them had wanted to set a trap for Sudou, the story would make perfect sense. The connection seems natural." Yep, that's right. Perhaps I kind of underestimated this class, I guess they were truly placed in Class B for a purpose.