𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 5, 2022𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 5, 2022
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

𝐈 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃, my book bag as i left out the school building. it was kind of windy and misty out today, but i still had to walk home. my mom wasn't really there for me growing up so i'm living with my auntie for a while. my dad went to prison when i was 12, leaving me, my brother yahivai, and my sister datrina behind. but before that, my dad and mom got divorced because my mom cheated.

my dad ended up moving out and found him another lover. we never got a chance to meet the lady before my dad got locked up, but from what we heard, she was nice.

"aye sam, cmere." i looked around before my eyes landed on camrin and his friends.

i walked over to the car that he was leaned against, all of his friends were now looking at me. camrin's friends didn't attend school with me and camrin, they did their own thing i guess. but i knew of them just because camrin started talking to me almost everyday after school. when we first met he couldn't get me to talk at all, but our bond has gotten better i guess.

"where you goin'?" he asked me. "home," i gave a simple response.

"yoo big head," his friend kay spoke to me. i gave a small smile and waved.

"you still actin' shy? you met us like a month or 2 ago, loosen up a little." setty laughed.

"you good with walking by ya self?" camrin asked me.

"yeah, you know i do it all the time." i chuckled and looked down at my feet, it was a habit.

camrin was only aware that i live with my auntie, but he doesn't know the backstory. i wasn't the type to just let anybody in my business.

"ight, be safe." he gave me a side hug. he always acted like we were siblings, school siblings at that.

me and camrin never hung out or even communicated outside of school, felt like i gave my number out for nothing when we first met.

"thank you, and you too." i responded before walking off making my way home.

✿✿✿

"hi taieana, how was school?" my aunt asked as i got in the living room.

"it was okay," i smiled, my aunt showed me way more love than my mom has ever did.

"look sammy, i drew you a picture." my sister got up showing me the picture.

"awww its nice, i'll hang it somewhere in my room." i grabbed it from her.

i felt like i had to set an example for my sister considering that my mom didn't. i wanted her to grow up to be strong and independent.

i went to my room and closed the door. i sat my backpack down next to my desk, and grabbed some tape. i taped the picture to the wall along with all the other pictures that trina drew for me.

i went in my closet and grabbed me some pajamas to wear, i wasn't planning on going anywhere is today anyways and its not like i had any friends to hangout with.

i found pajamas finally and went into the bathroom. i started my bath and put bubbles in it. i undressed myself and stepped into the bath tub.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘