ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One

Song: Escape

By: Kehlani

Dedicated to: Jenny, thanks babes for helping me out last night.

"Is this right?"

"Is this right?"

"Yes, ma'am. Now let's do the next one."

Angelina smiled at me before starting on the next problem.

I'm currently helping Lenny with her homework. I came back early from the party since Malia wanted to go home to shower. Either that or what I told her seriously got to her.

Suddenly the sound of mama yelling comes to earshot. I closed my eyes, sighing, remembering how I came home to them arguing about money.

Angelina and I have been trying to avoid their arguing since she came into my room for some homework help. We have successfully ignored it until now.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at their bickering. It's all they fucking do.

It takes a toll on Angelina and Reuben.

I'm glad Reuben is staying at a friend's house tonight. They were practicing some lacrosse games. Reuben has been trying to figure out what sport he wants to focus on in high school. It seems he's between basketball and lacrosse.

If I had to guess? He's going to choose lacrosse. It fits him well.

"Should I just finish my homework in the morning?" Lenny presses her lips together and I shake my head, "Stay here. I'll be right back."

Fuck this.

I'm tired of their shit and something needs to be said.

I can blame Papa all I want but the truth is that it's the both of them. They both need to learn how to argue when the kids aren't home or at least fucking divorce.