ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three

Song: Hold Me By The Heart

By: Kehlani

Dedicated to: Johnny and Vianey <3

It's been a while since the boys and I have hung out without the girls

It's been a while since the boys and I have hung out without the girls. We used to do this all the time before we all became a group. The only difference now is that Christian and Reuben have joined us.

No one is home except mama. She made sure Papa wasn't going to be home today since I offered my house as a hangout place for the guys. I didn't want to make it seem as if I didn't want them over or at least have them suspect anything. Malia told me I should tell them what's going on, and be a little more open considering how much they're open with me.

Of course, I had to mess with her and ask if we were ever going to tell them about our little situation. She glared at me before giving me the finger.

"It is completely different," she said and I asked her in what way, to which she responded, "You're opening up about something that has been going on for years. Our situation isn't as a big deal as your mental health."

Maybe she's right but a big part of me does wish we could go out in public. I want to yell to the world she's mine and mine only.

Fuck the consequences, fuck whatever Easton is going to say or do. I don't care, I haven't cared for a while.

When you're in love with someone, you'd do anything for that person. And I am passionately in love with Malia Hernandez.

"They smell so good, Mrs. Reyes." Mark looks over mama's shoulder and nods his head at the enchiladas she's making.

She thanked him and tell us that they should be ready in a bit.

"I have to go pick up Angelina. Turn off the stove in five minutes, they'll be ready by then. Behave and take care of Reuben." She tells us and we all 'yes ma'am' her.