~CHAPTER 13~

"Accept your past without regret,
Handle your present with confidence,
Face your future without fear"
-unknown
__________________________
Song name: Karma
Artist (s): AJR

"Accept your past without regret,  Handle your present with confidence,  Face your future without fear"-unknown__________________________Song name: KarmaArtist (s): AJR

I woke up and winced as I put my hand on my head where there was a terrible migraine, groaning as I remembered all the events that took place a few hours ago.

An event that no one will ever find out about.

I looked at the time and saw it was eight in the morning.

Crap! I have to be ready in half an hour!

I scrambled out of my bed and hastily got ready for the day. I wore a simple black top with denim jeans and some black boots. I put on some lip gloss and mascara, took my stuff, and rushed downstairs to the kitchen where my brothers were.

I could feel Christians' intense gaze as I entered the dining room but ignored it and said, "Good morning, everyone!"

"Morning."

"Morning!"

"Good morning."

"Morning Ari!"

"Mourn."

Huh? Whatever... typical sleepy Samuel who gets too lazy to talk.

I peeked at Christian sadly as he completely ignored my presence.

Why wouldn't he Ari?

You. Are. Pathetic.

I slowly ate my pancakes and drank my coffee, negative thoughts filling my head.

"ARIANA!"

I slightly jumped and flinched at the booming sound of Samuel.

"You good?"

I smiled.

Fake smile.

"I'm fine."

Help me.

I quickly got up and put my plate in the dishwasher before standing up and waiting next to Samuel's car.

Samuel came out in 10 minutes and sat in the car. I sat in the passenger's seat and he drove off.

Time to put on the happy act again.

"Where are we going?" I asked Samuel.

"Somewhere" was all he said. I huffed and looked back at the front window. I then started putting my favorite song on the Bluetooth of my phone.

Karma by AJR

I could feel Samuel's ears perk up at the music.

I was right.