Chapter 8: Hotel Stay and A Shield Guy

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that back in Remnant, Ozpin was reminiscing over the things that were happening, with everyone pretty much ignoring the fact that two of their students have gone missing, Ozpin is especially disappointed in Pyrrah Nikos, for betraying her partner for mere transcripts, Ozpin was planning to make her the new Spring Maiden, but she does not deserve this not after what she did to Jaune, Ozpin then sees that Glynda Goodwitch had come and Ozpin asked about the status for Jaune and Ruby's location, to which she responded with nothing, just the same of them mysteriously disappearing after they left the Beacon Academy. Ozpin gets angry and blames himself for the situation, if he had just authenticated those papers none of this would have happened, he blames himself for the situation, he then looks out to see the teams WBY and JNPR, led by Jaune's twin sister Jane was talking with CRDL like nothing is wrong, he then decided that enough is enough, he is going to expose Cardin for his actions against Jaune and show him that it was Jaune who fought and defeated the Ursa Major and not Cardin, he is going to make him pay and suffer for his actions against Jaune, he then asks Glynda to prepare the Amphitheatre which she agrees. When going outside she breaks down into tears for what happened to Jaune, she blames herself for not protecting the boy enough from the students. Back at Level 4 of the Backrooms, Issei and the others have visited the level, where they were surprised that there were many people present, Ddraig mentioned that this level is a gathering point for supplies as the levels ahead will be quite dangerous especially Levels 7, 8 and 9. They decided to stock up on as much Almond water as possible as well as other supplies that can come in handy, they knew that they needed as much possible Almond water if they needed to keep their Sanity intact, as none of them were interested in turning into a Insanity (Wretches), Issei then went to the fountain that was giving Almond Water and was filling the bottles as much as possible. The others then asked on how they should get out of here, to which Issei asked a member from the Amor Incrementium group for a direction, he then told that there would be an exit that would lead to a Hotel Hallway, which they knew was Level 5. After which they decided to talk to the Scientist present of the B.A.S, who gave more information about Level 3999, how to get there, what to do there and he finally told more about Level 6 one of the most unpredictable Levels out there, which has no light source, they then head towards the Door which led them to the Hotel Hallway.

In an undiscovered level, 8:30 PM

An entity is watching over the backrooms wanderers, he grits his teeth given that how much he hated wanderers and wanted to kill them in the most brutal way possible, he wanted to inflict as much pain as possible, but then he notices Issei and his group, consisting of Jaune, formerly Jaune Arc, Ruby Rose and the Dollface Rex, he notices the gauntlet on Issei's hand and remembers it is from somewhere familiar.

???: Huh, that gauntlet, why does it look so familiar

??? then looks into the Level in which they currently are Level 5, and thinks that he might be a threat to his rein of terror, he must be stopped, but he cannot show up there, at least not yet

???: Issei Hyoudou, right, maybe he is the one that can free me from this curse..........NO NO NO, he is just like the other wanderers, who are here to ruin my dimension, just like that damn M.E.G.

??? grits his teeth, if it was not for the condition kept by the God of the Bible, he would have killed every single wanderer in his dimension, hence he made Class 5 difficulty Levels and Hostile Entities, he is also the creator of many dangerous entities as well.