16

The night seemed so long,  sana kept crying for hurting her husband, her bebu who had done nothing but still she behaved so rudely with him? She was too guilty for her behaviour! How can she forget that her bebu is sick ? He is like an innocent kid.

On the other hand sid was in amma bi's room .. he was crying silently.  He is attached with sana. He can't sleep without her nowadays. She has become his comfort person. But why his naaz scolded him today? He was just showing his attachment like that boy right?

Sid : Sidharth naaz se bohot saara gussa hai. Naaz ne mere pe kitna gussa kiya. Maine toh kuch kiya bhi nahi tha. Mai usse baat nahi karunga. Par mai toh usko miss bhi kar raha hoon🥺 mujhe maan ho raha hai ki mai uske pas jaa k usko ek cute si hug karu aur wo meko ek forehead kissi de.

Sana was now sobbing while caressing his pillow...she could smell his fregrance from the room.  Every corner of this room has his memory and he was not in the room . It was making her cry more. Why she had to hurt him so much ??

She wanted to apologise for her behaviour. Her heart wanted to go and hug him . She was waiting for the morning to make things normal between them, thinking that maybe he is sleeping.

Suddenly she heard a knock and thought amma bi has come! Is Sidharth alright? She quickly opened the door and saw Sidharth. She didn't expect him here!!

Seeing him, she started crying ... He entered inside and wiped her tears ...

She hugged him tightly while whispering...

Sana: I am sorry bebu...I am sorry!!!

Sid : naaz aise kyun ro rahi ho? Mujhe bhi rona aa jayega. Sidharth ko tumhari asun nahi pasand hai naaz!!!

Sana sobbed and whispered, while still hugging him tightly...

Sana:

Aap ki naaz bohot buri hai bebu...aap ko maine itna hurt kar diya....

Please meko maaf kar doh. Please aap mere se naaraj maat rehna ...please...mujse galti ho gyi ...maine apne bebu ko itna hurt kar diya...

Sid cupped her face and said...

Sid:

Shh baby!! Meri pyaari babyyy aise nahi rote...

Look at me...dekho na meri taraf naaz...

Sana looked at him with teary eyes...

Sid:

Meri naaz bilkul buri nahi hai.. sab se acchi hai meri naaz...sab se pyaari...

Tum meri naaz ko le k kuch bura bologi toh sidharth ko bura lage gaa. Kyun ki meri naaz kisi ko jan bhuj k hurt nahi karti ..

Sana cupped his face...

Sana: par maine aap ko rulaya na?

Sid: toh kya hua? Mujhe paata hai ki you are attached with me.  Agar tumne mujpe gussa kiya toh koi reason toh hoga na? Maybe Tum sad thi .

Sana touched her forhead with him while crying...

Sana: aap itne samajdaar hai bebu ..aap itne pyaare hai ..

Sid: hehe samajdaar toh hoon mai.

Sana: aab aap naaraj nahi hai na mere se? Mai sorry hoon🥺

Her voice cracked and tears again started rolling from her eyes.

He wiped her tears ..

Sid: offho naaz kitna roti ho na tum .... I am not naaraj with you... Chalo aab mujhe sona hai ...