Vol. 1.3: What Lies...Within This Kingdom

MaddQueenz

The Great Geor Kingdom – Atuhr, Capital

It takes 3 days to get to Atuhr from Moto. The fellow spies from The Royal Crimson Saints made their entry into the Captial of The Great Geor Kingdom, Atuhr. Kante L'Moe the Human and Zigan Vajor the Elf. Kante is a knight (Paladin) and proud of it while Zigan if you haven't notice is a Ranger.

Atuhr, beautiful and full of life, where no walls hid them but many Paladin Knights stood guard and watched over the city day and night. Atuhr is known for its natural beauty where trees flourished around its kingdom. The buildings all coordinated and gave an aesthetic feeling of old Victorian style. Made you feel like you're in the United Kingdom headed towards Buckingham Palace but much greener and more plant life every corner you turned on. The castle stood tall in the center of Atuhr surrounded by the Queenz majestic garden. The garden was part of the gate that surrounded the castle. Knights of the army stood guard protecting and watching that no one dare enter the sacred ground without permission from the King and Queen. Atuhr was magical and wonderful place to settle in The Great Geor Kingdom.

"We should've gone after them." said Zigan as he was not pleased with letting BFM go freely.

"We are to report back if anything suspicious goes on and if we were caught. Something happened and we were caught." Kante said as they arrived to The Supreme House of The Royal Crimson Saints.

Now the Supreme Houses were not just any little house but more like barracks. It was like magic as you enter the door into a space that was not like what it appeared on the outside. The house gave off a small home while the inside presented a massive space in the middle for training. Grand stairs were to the left and right as it lead towards offices, dorms, cafeteria, and the war rooms.

"KANTE!! ZIGAN!!! MY OFFICE NOOOOWW!!!"

General Dreues Bane, a Goliath Fighter. One of the top known Generals part of the Royal Crimson Saints. He is known for being a cocky sarcastic prick who wishes he was the General of The Army again. Kante and Zigan were his personal spies that vowed to not speak of the terms or task they were told to do by General Dreues. Kante and Zigan took that vow the first day when rumors spread about the Black Forsaken Mafia's first appearance. Nobody truly knows why General Dreues is interested but Kante and Zigan does not complain because the pay is well deserved.

"General Dreues." said Kante as he and Zigan entered his office and gave salute.

"Why are you here empty handed?" growled General Dreues as he sat down and gave them an uncomfortable stare down.

"Well sir..."

"No let me guess...let's see if the story is different from the last 50 times," he growled as he stood up and walked towards Kante and Zigan, "You're empty handed because you couldn't haul all eight of them upstairs. No, you left them dead as you couldn't bear the thought of dragging dead bodies here."

"No sir, I ..."

"YOU WHAT KANTE?! YOU DID IT AGAIN DIDN'T YOU?" yelled General Dreues as he was enraged with what seems like another failed task.

"Yes sir." said Kante as he held his head down with another failure to his heart.

General Dreues stood tall in front of Kante bearing down on him with his eyes full of rage as if he was ready to strike him dead where he stood.

"Zigan!"

"Yes General." Zigan said as he stood attentive.

"Kante, leave us. I would like to discuss this situation without yo..."

"Sir, If I could just ex..."

"Get the FUCK out...you're done explaining for your mistakes." He demanded as he stare coldly at him.