Dottore <3 [Yandere]

When Dottore falls for somebody, he makes it his duty to protect them.
He does not hurt them whatsoever, but if they were at risk in any way he would not hesitate to hurt anyone.

It was a cold and windy night in Snezhnaya, and I was walking alone, minding my own business.

"Ow!"
I turned around. There stood a man, probably around the same age as me, laughing. He looked as if he had just thrown something.

"Sorry!" He started, still laughing his head off. "I wasn't aiming for a evil bitch."

Since I was sometimes spotted with Dottore, people always assumed I was a fatui harbinger - which was not true.

I turned back around, trying to ignore him.
Though he followed me.
"Hey! I'm talking to you! Don't make me hurt you."

The man grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to his chest. He must have owned a pyro vision, because his grip started to hurt like hell.
I tried to move away, though all of my attempts to break free failed.

"Get off me!"
I felt tears well up in my eyes. He had burned my wrist, and being burned hurts. A lot.

He rolled his eyes, and then licked his lips.
"Look, this place is inhabited and I have had a long day... Let's get this over with... I want to know how someone like you does it, you know?"

"No, go away!"
I yelled. Once I pulled my stinging wrist away, I fell from the impact.

"Why?! I just want to-"

He suddenly stopped.
The man hit the floor, a sharp blade sticking out of his neck.
Blood dripped down on to the ground and I immediately looked away, expecting to be the next victim.

"Sorry about that," A familiar voice started, helping me off of the snowy ground. "he was really starting to piss me off."

I opened my eyes, and there stood Dottore. He was covered in blood and it was easy to realize it wasn't his own.

"I never should have let you go out on your own. Did he hurt you, Y/N?"

I shook my head. I wasn't going to tell him that I had a burn mark on my wrist... or so I had thought.
"Don't lie to me, Y/N. You know I hate the lying."

I took a deep breath and lifted my sleeve slightly.
Dottore took my hand and examined the red mark on my wrist.

"He did that to you?! God, I should have torturted that bastard... let's go back to my lab and I'll treat your injuries, okay?"
I slowly nodded and he pressed his soft lips against my knuckles.

---

I kicked the snow off of my shoes and stepped inside Dottore's lab. He didn't exactly have a home, though his working area did have a bed.

"The one time I let you leave alone, and somebody tries to take you from me... it's infuriating, you know?"
He wiped the dark red liquid off of his face with a cloth and sighed. I sat on his desk, his orders.

I rubbed my wrist sadly. I didn't know if the guy from before was being serious or not, but his words hurt too.

"Right, then. Let's get that bandaged up."
Dottore placed a different cloth on my wrist. It was cool in temperature, yet it still stung.

"Ah!"
I tried to throw it off of my wrist instinctively, but he held it on and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I know it hurts. Hang in there."

Once the pain had gone away, he bandaged my wrist and kissed my hand again.
"Does that feel better?"

"Yes, thank you..."

"So polite~" He started, letting out a soft laugh. "Though next time I'm coming with you. You don't deserved to be injured by anybody."

The strange thing was that Dottore was so aggressive towards everybody except me. He was definitely in love, that's for sure.

I tried to get off of his desk, but he held my waist.
"I want to kiss you now. Stay there a little longer."

His lips lovingly connected with mine, and my arms slithered around his neck.

"So lucky..." Dottore whispered, devouring my lips. "I am so lucky."