S1 Ep12: "Frybo" (NEW Version)

Baby Peedee was the youngest member of the Fryman family of three. He is known to have light-brown baby shorts, a very short-sleeved white shirt, and even yellow fry-like hair on his little head. Even though he is small, that doesn't stop him from being a very adorable little brother and even had some support from time to time.

For example, whenever Mr. Fryman needed to find an utensil or ingredient for any order needed to be filled, Baby Peedee would point in which direction it would be! Despite Little Ronaldo being a bit stubborn to him from time to time, that doesn't stop the family from being a hard-working family, now that a little helper was booming!

However, sometimes, having a baby boy in a kitchen can be... well... like a death sentence. Many objects, such as cutting tools, cutters, slicers, knives, salt and boiling grease and oil in the fryers can be quite dangerous if used by someone who hasn't been toilet-trained yet. And having a baby roam through the kitchen can also lead to big messes, like when Baby Peedee got covered in baking flour or making music with the pots and pans.

But as a new day was around the afternoon hours, Mr. Fryman was in a bit of a block. He was noticing in a recent report that the stockings for his restaurant, fittingly named Beach CityWalk Fries, was in a bit of a decline. He was trying to figure out what was the problem, but Little Ronaldo DID notice something very wrong.

"Dad, this is terrible!" Little Ronaldo said in a slight state of panic and worry. "We have been seeing less and less customers on a daily basis! Nobody except those two Universes always show up to buy our fries! At this rate, we may never sell a single fry again!"

"Yeah..." Mr. Fryman sighed while looking at a bill he received in the mail. "If this keeps up, we may have to close this place down."

But Baby Peedee gasped in surprise while sitting in his bouncy seat nearby. "No! We can't have this place closed! We'll be hungry! Maybe forever!"

Mr. Fryman just tapped his fingers on the countertop, trying to figure out what could be a possible solution. It took him a couple minutes, but something eventually hit him like a baseball that got smacked by a wooden bat!

"A-ha!" Mr. Fryman gasped as he snapped his fingers. "I think I figured out the problem."

"What would that be?" Little Ronaldo wondered.

"Ronaldo." Mr. Fryman said to him. "I think there's something we've been missing. A marketing campaign!"

"Like... a television commercial?" Little Ronaldo wondered.

"Exactly!" Mr. Fryman replied.

Overhearing the conversation, Baby Peedee started to think of how he can try and help his father and older brother. But before he could try... Little Ronaldo raised a major point.

"But what about Peedee?" he asked. "Shouldn't we do something? He could get hurt if we're gone!"

Very quickly, Mr. Fryman knew the answer. But... it... wasn't an answer that Baby Peedee was hoping for. A few minutes later, he brought his son to the Beach House where Baby Steven and the Baby Gems lived. And sure enough, Greg heard the knocks and answered the front door.

"Oh! Mr. Fryman!" Greg realized. "What brings you here?"

"Listen." Mr. Fryman said. "Ronaldo and I are gonna think of something to advertise our restaurant. So, can your son spend some time with Peedee while we're gone?"

"Oh! Steven?" Greg smiled. "Of course! I think he'd be very happy to play with him!"

But Baby Peedee... was NOT. He REALLY wanted to, at least, actually try to help his dad instead of causing havoc around the kitchen.