S1 Ep13: "Shape-shifting Shenanigans!"

Even though she may be lavender all over from her head to toe, as well as her little pajamas, Baby Amethyst doesn’t let that stop her from being the mighty and fiesty member of the Baby Gems. Whenever the time was right, she would always love to place her hands on her little cheeks to blow some raspberries to herself, joke around with her friends, sometimes pester Baby Pearl, and even look at Baby Steven upside down! Baby Steven appreciated having a very comedic little Baby Gem with him. The others? Well… not so much. But in the end, it was her personality and they loved her for being herself!

But as another day was unfolding in their playroom, Baby Amethyst and Baby Peridot were both sitting in the lumpy bean-bag chair together as they were passing the time by watching some internet videos from the TubeTube app on Baby Peridot's tablet, having some time to themselves to chill out and relax while enjoying some funny videos to laugh at. However, Baby Amethyst would sometimes select the next video right in the middle of the one they're already watching, which made Baby Peridot feel quite annoyed.

“Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! How about this one here?!” Baby Amethyst said excitedly, feeling jittery as she quickly pressed on the video immediately.

“Hey!” Baby Peridot paused in shock after her friend's quick action. “Amethyst! I was watching that one!”

“Whoops!” Baby Amethyst giggled. “Sorry, Peri.”

Baby Peridot just rolled her eyes, feeling not amused with Baby Amethyst's jumpy behavior with her tablet. But she didn't want to upset her, so she let it slide for the time being so they could enjoy the new video that was selected… before Baby Amethyst started to grow bored of that one as well.

“Meh… Boring…” Baby Amethyst moaned as she found yet another video and clicked on it with her little finger. “Maybe THIS one will be a laughter-storm for us.”

“Is there, at least, a video that you and I can BOTH like?” Baby Peridot asked with irritation in her voice.

“Well… this one about animals looks good!” Baby Amethyst happily answered, pointing to the thumbnail for the short clip. “Why not that one?”

“Okay.” Baby Peridot approved, before raising a point. “But PLEASE don't change the video again.”

“Oh, alright.” Baby Amethyst finally understood. “Scoot over a bit, will ya?”

“Uhh… okay.” Baby Peridot said, feeling a bit iffy as she proceeded to do so. 

As the video played before their little eyes, it began to show them all kinds of adorable little baby animals from the Animal Kingdom, like little fluffy bunnies, puppies, kittens, and even some baby birds! Not only that, but they showed footage of other animals from farms, zoos and even the ocean.

“Look at all these creatures!” Baby Peridot gasped in amazement. “There’s so many like us!”

But when Baby Peridot turned around, she found Baby Amethyst sliding off the bean-bag and getting down on the floor, making her feel quite confused about what she was doing.

“Amethyst?” Baby Peridot called to her. “What are you doing on the floor?”

“Hmm…” Baby Amethyst thought to herself while scratching her little chin. “I don't know. Maybe... this?!”

That was when her usual shenanigan was about to begin when she decided to get on her little hands and knees… and pretended to act like a kitten! 

“Meow!” Baby Amethyst pretended while also pretending to groom herself, just like a normal kitten would. “Meow!”

At first, Baby Peridot was VERY questioned about what she was seeing her friend do. But when she looked at a little kitten on her tablet screen, she started to fully understand what was going on.