Umbrella Academy Season 3 Trailer

requested by: emilyramsey1445598

*

" So, The Next video is a Trailer of an upcoming season-"

" Season?" Ginny shouts confused.

"No a Season is a collection of episodes usually with a semi plot leading to the plot of the whole show" Hermione explains.

" I was about to say why is there an upcoming season" Ginny chuckles to herself.

" Ok, Chaps, continue on" George tells her.

" Wait-Wait wait" Ron says quickly.

" What?" Harry turns to him confused.

" I know that Ilvermorny is the American Wizarding school, What house are you in?" Ron asks.

" Oh, Ilvermorny" Loki brightens up " I'm in Horned Serpent"

"Still Snake themed" Harry scoffs.

"The Slytherin version of Hogwarts" Draco smirk's feeling proud.

" No, That's Thunderbird-"

" What?" Pansy says confused.

"It's the Ravenclaw version, That's why I said a lot of people mistaken me for Ravenclaw."

" It's a Pity, I still would want to be in Horned Serpent if I went their, not some bird" Draco rolls his eyes.

"Umph" Loki nods " I think Hogwarts bases your houses on personality, meaning I show more Slytherin personality while in Ilvermorny they care about the mind which is the Ravenclaw/Horned serpent side."

" That's Interesting, I want to learn more about it" Luna nods.

" It's a great school" Dumbledore laughs.

" What's the case with blood purity?" Pansy asks.

" They find it total bullshit and actually you get punished for saying slurs and their is house Unity" Loki says.

" Okay, I hate the school" Draco rolls his eyes.

"They only are afraid of muggles because oh Salem witch trials but that's another story, Hogwarts Students" Loki smiles and turns to her stand.

" Oh I kno-" Hermione was cut off by the screen turning on.

" This isn't your Home"

" That's like saying Hogwarts isn't my home" Harry scoffs.

" Total Rubbish" Ron shakes his head.

" But why would he decide who's home it is?" Neville asks.

" Because he's a brainless git who has nothing better in life then to insult people" Ginny seems annoyed.

" What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy"

* Draco and Pansy start to snicker*

" I wouldn't take a school named Umbrella seriously," Lucius chuckles.

" Oh yes, Lucius I agree" Bellatrix starts to cackle.

" Yes Father, even Hogwarts is better than that" Draco snorts.

" This is The Sparrow Academy"

" Now, That sounds Badass" Ginny says.

"Umbrella seems interesting, What season is this for?" Hermione turns to Loki.

" 3"

"We really don't have an opinion since we don't know about the others" Hermione shrugs.