Chapter Six

POV: Shirou Emiya

I was suddenly placed in a battlefield. Rin, Y/N and Saber were beside me until Y/N put his hand on my shoulder.

Y/N: Shirou, just stay here, alright?

Shirou: Wait why? What's going o-

Saber: Master, just stay here while we go deal with the enemy.

Shirou: What enemy? Hold on-

Rin: Don't you get it? The Berserker class enemy!

Shirou: I can't let you three go! Let me come!

Y/N then slaps me in the face, resulting me to fall down.

Y/N: That was for your own good. Do not come with us.

All three of them then wander off in the distance while I was still on the floor, crying.

Shirou: WAIT! Please just wait for me!

I hear some blades clashing and then some screaming. I rush over and see the bodies of Saber, Y/N and Rin. Y/N then opens his eyes.

Y/N: WAKE UP! WAKE UP SHIROU!

I then wake up in a cold sweat, jolting up. I look beside me and Y/N was there with Saber.

Y/N: Oh, you're awake. Hi!

Shirou: Hey. What happene-

I then feel an excruciating amount of pain in my right side. There's bandages all over me.

Y/N: Don't move so much. Rin had to heal you once again to save your life.

Shirou: Thank her for me, if you see her.

Y/N: Will do. I'll leave you here with Saber.

Y/N then exits the room.

 Shirou: Saber. What happened to me?

Saber: Shirou, when you saved me from Archer's attack, you also got hit in the fray.

Shirou: But how? I wasn't anywhere near it?

Saber: It seems that Archer has a few tricks up his sleeve. Just be careful, you're my master and if you die, I seize to exist. 

Shirou: Will do, Saber.

POV: Y/N L/N

I left the room when I knew Saber could break the news to him. I walk through Shirou's house and see that it's actually pretty organized and tidy. I hear a page flipping in the other room so I open the door to see who it is and I see Medusa lying down, reading a book.

Medusa: Oh, hi Y/N. I wasn't expecting you.

Y/N: Hey. 

She gives me a smile which makes me smile back. I walk to her side and lie down with her.

Y/N: What book is that?

Medusa: Just a classic book. Found it lying on the floor so I decided to read it.

Y/N: Is it good? I don't read much books since I think it's sorta boring. *chuckles*

Medusa: Meh, it's fine but the plot is kind of weird.  

Y/N: Good to know. Anyway, I was gonna ask if you wanted to go home.

Medusa: I'll follow you anywhere, Y/N. 

After hearing that, I blush and turn away which makes Medusa giggle a bit.

Y/N: Don't say that so casually...