~Stithies and Bitches~

Monday the 25th of November, 20193:30 PM

3:30 PM

"Kylie thank you so much for this" I said, looking over all the stuff she sent over with stormi on top of all the caterers. She had sent over loads of pool floaties, and about every type of pool toy imaginable. After stormi got dropped off by a nanny, along with a car full of stuff, I straight away FaceTimed kylie.

"Oh Kadie babe it was no problem, we had them all lying around here anyway from PR packages, most of them are unopened. And the caterers would just be hanging around over here with nothing to do" Kylie responded
"What's Storm up to now anyway?"

"Her and Seb are outside playing in the pool" I spoke. "Look" I said and turned the camera out the window towards where Sebastian and stormi were playing in the pool. I could see as Sebastian picked stormi up and threw her up into the air and she flew through the air before landing back in the pool, even inside I could hear her squeals of delight.

"Aww stop" Kylie said. I turned the camera back and she had the biggest smile on her face.
I then walked over to the couch in the corner and plopped down on it. I could see the camera crew subtly filming me, like if they made a big deal about it I would make them stop.

"Sebastian is the perfect husband Kades, and will be an amazing father really soon" she smiled, but the smile didn't reach her eyes and I could tell something was bothering her

"Kyles what is it? I'm the best listener in this family"

"It's just seeing Sebastian like that with stormi" she sighed "I just wish travis was more like that with her you know? Don't get me wrong kades, he's an amazing father and Stormi loves him and all, but he'd never get into the pool and play with her like that, you know?"

"Oh I know kyles, but that's just who travis is. Maybe he's not great at the playing part of fatherhood, but he's probably amazing at other aspects. As much as we would like it, nobody is perfect, absolutely nobody. But stormi has amazing aunts and uncles so you have nothing to worry about"

"I know, I know" she says "but Stormi's at the age where she just wants to run around and play, but Travis would much rather sit still and play with her"

"Next time that happens call me over kyles, I'll have Stormi tired out within minutes. She'll be fast asleep within an hour. And I've sorted out Scott and Tristan millions of times, Travis will be nothing"

"What I would give to see that" she laughed

"Oh you will" I laughed

"Well thank you so much for taking Stormi, she hasn't been able to do much because I've been so sick. So she's trilled to finally get out and over to see you and seb"

"No problem, I might see you later. If not I'll see you soon"

"Yeah, ok, bye, love you"

"Love you" I said and ended the call. I threw my phone down on the couch and I got half way towards the huge glass doors that lead outside when I heard yells behind me