Seventy-Three

[|]

The sound of the front door sliding shut, made me tie the rope of the bathrobe I was wearing. I ran my fingers through my long hair before leaving the bathroom to the room where I saw Lucas standing with two paper bags. He was backing me so when he turned around, his eyes swept over my body before he smiled.

"I'm sorry for staying out for too long. I was trying to figure out my way around this area," he said and dropped one of the paper bags on the floor before raising the other.

"What's that?"

"Your swim suit or suits. I didn't know which one would suit you so I bought five different ones. But knowing you, you'd look beautiful in all. You're Jackie after all," Lucas said and nibbled on his bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to him then took the bag from his fingers. I looked inside and saw different colored patterned and plain materials. I smiled and hugged the bag to my chest before looking up at him. His blue eyes were full of curiosity and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I'll go change in the bathroom," I said and turned around then made my way to the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door then dropped the bag on the marble counter. I stood before the mirror and shoved my hand into the bag. I felt one of them and pulled it out. I blinked at the small piece of yellow floral material between my fingers before spreading them out. It was a bikini top with two strings to tie at the back of the neck. The cups were my size which made me wonder how he knew my bra size.

I dropped it on the sink and took out another, which was a red backless one piece swimsuit with a plunging neckline. I placed it down and turned the bag over, making the rest of the clothings drop into the counter. I reached for a white floral designed one and raised my hand. It was just like the first one but thinner.

I glanced down at the two bikini panties on the counter and gulped at them. They looked like G-string panties and I had to roll my eyes. Of course, my boyfriend would get a sexy swimsuit. I had no choice of picking any moderate one because they were all too revealing.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Lucas Hamilton. What will I do with you?" I said to myself and eyed the materials, thinking over what I would choose.

[|]

Lucas' POV

I was sitting on the edge of our bed, chatting with Axel about the case when I heard the bathroom door opening. I locked my phone and placed it behind me before looking to my left. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw that Jackie was still wearing her white bathrobe. I rose from the bed and moved my hand up and down in her direction.

"I thought you were changing?" I asked and she nodded her head, while avoiding my eyes. "Did you not like any of them? I could go buy you a new one if you didn't."

"No, no, Lucas. I like them... It's just," she said and paused. She started to touch the knotted belt of her robe. "I don't know if it fits me."

"Did I get the sizes wrong? Fuck, I'm sorry. I'll go buy a new one now. Just tell me your size. I'm such a bad boyfriend and—"

"Lucas," she called my name in a soft voice and that made me stop talking. Jackie pushed her long dark hair off her shoulders and untied the belt of her robe slowly.

I swallowed as I anticipated what she wanted to do. Once she undid the belt, she locked her eyes with mine and smiled a little before parting the robe. My breath seized when she let the robe slip down her body to around her feet.