Chapter 68

There was a LONG and awkward silence as tanya stares right at you and sonia until sonia speaks up with a cheerful tone.

(Sonia): Didn't expect you to be up at this point my dear friend.

(Tanya): I did wake up in the middle of the night to find out that I couldn't sense y/n energy in my house...........but near your house.

(Sonia): Jealous?

Tanya glares at sonia for a second until she looks over at you.

(Tanya): What are you even doing up at this point? Did you actually come here to sleep with this woman?

(Y/n): WHOA! That is not why I went here, I just wanted some answers and nothing more.

(Sonia): He is correct.

(Tanya): What did you even tell him?

(Sonia): Oh nothing much I was just telling him about my first experience of the super saiyan transformation and..........went into abit more detail on how his parents passed.

The moment sonia finishes her sentence, tanya kinda tenses up abit just remembering what happened.

(Tanya): Oh.........

(Sonia): You may of not went into detail on the subject which is understanding so I simply told him what I knew.

Tanya stands there in silence again.

(Y/n): I was going to find out about the whole story eventually.........it was a little rough but it had to be done. 

(Sonia): He took it alot better than I fought he would.

(Tanya): Was it just the battle with freiza you told him about?

(Sonia): Mainly that but I also told him about how hector saved him from freiza's soldiers................oh and he was told about how ruthless you were.

Tanya's eyes widen in a goofy way as you scratch the back of your head.

(Y/n): It was understandable as to why you would be like that but I still was quite surprised.

(Tanya): Hmph, it was a war so it was only normal that I act like that...........even if I was not angered by your parent's passing.

(Sonia):.........Say tanya have you ever told y/n about the first time you went super saiyan?

(Tanya): No I didn't but in a way I did because If I recall I did tell you about my mate that I was with. 

(Y/n): Yeah you did and if I remember correctly, he abused kali for being weaker than her sister.

(Tanya): Yes.........and as you already know I found out as I returned from a mission..........which caused me to snap.

(Y/n): Wait was that the first time you went super saiyan?

(Sonia): She never realized until I told her after her rampage.

(Y/n): Rampage!

(Sonia): She caused such a panic that I was called to handle it but when I got there I never expected to see her standing over the bodied remains of her mate with the insides of his head dripping off of her fists.

(Tanya):..........

(Sonia): Even after finishing off her mate, she immediately attacked me because she was too far gone in her rage.

(Y/n): I don't blame her at all for giving into her rage........the moment I felt my rage consume me..........it was oddly pleasing.

(Sonia): It really is......but it can also be a weakness as well for if the saiyan is too consumed in their anger, they can also attack their allies as well as enemies but can even help you get to a new level of power.