when Nayeon is unkind to you as a prank to see Sana's reaction (requested)

"She should be down any minute." Sana grinned as she returned to the kitchen, where the rest of the girls have gathered around.

Tonight, you're all going out to dinner together with the company.

It's a big night but after being together for a few months and your relationship being public and serious now, you're ready for it.

The girls were all looking forward to you tagging along to one of these dinners.

You make things much more fun with your wonderful sense of humor and the way that you're always happy to sit and listen whenever one of them wants to talk to you about anything.

You're a great friend to them and a wonderful girlfriend to Sana, easily the best one she's ever had.

However, tonight, with you being in on this, Nayeon will be pretending as though she feels differently than the rest of the members.

When you came downstairs and joined the girls in the kitchen, greeting Sana with a kiss on her cheek, it took everything in Nayeon to keep herself from smiling from ear to ear.

Instead, she cleared her throat to catch your attention just as Sana went to whisper in your ear about how breathtaking you looked tonight.

"Uh, Sana said you'd be ready to go when you came down here."

Playing along, you pretended to be taken aback by her remark.

"I-I am. See? I've got my dress on and my hair and makeup done. I'm ready." You said with a quick smile.

"Oh? That's what you're wearing?"

"Nayeon!" Sana scolded.

"What? I'm just saying. This is a big event tonight. You could look better for it."

The other girls were all in on this as well, so they were struggling to join in with Sana on scolding their best friend so seriously.

"Nayeon, that's not nice!" Tzuyu said.

"What? I'm the only one that thinks that? You're dating Sana Minatozaki, that's a big deal. You should try and look better when it comes to big events. People will be watching. You want them to see you like... that?"

"Nayeon, that's enough!" Sana yelled angrily, making everyone, including you, jump.

"Sana-" Momo began to speak, but Sana was having none of it.

"No! You better apologize to my girl right now or I swear, for the first time, you will be getting kicked out of my house."

The girls were all wide-eyed and in shock over how serious and angry she was.

But not Nayeon.

She was the exception.

No, Nayeon was smirking.

"What the hell are you smirking for?" Sana snapped. "I'm not kidding around. Those things weren't nice at all. It was so unnecessary. Tell me, Nayeon, when's the last time you had your eyes checked? Clearly not anytime recently if you think my girl looks anything but gorgeous! Do you see her? See how damn lucky I am? She looks hot! Apologize!"

Nayeon walked over to you and after a few seconds of silence, the girls all burst into giggles.

"What?" Sana asked in confusion. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, come on, Sana. You know Nayeon! You think she'd actually say such a thing?" Mina giggled.

"It was a prank!" Jeongyeon chuckled.

"A prank?" Sana mumbled as she looked between the girls and you in disbelief.

"We wanted to see how you'd react to someone being unkind to y/n. We know how much you care about her and we know that you're protective of her. We wanted to see just how much." Chaeyoung said with a grin.

"And the answer is a lot." Dahyun chuckled.

"She was ready to kick Nayeon out, that says a lot!" Jihyo laughed.

"You were in on this?" Sana asked you.

"Yeah. Nayeon ran it by me a few days ago. She'd never act like that for real." You smiled as you stroked Sana's cheek softly.

"Yeah, I adore Y/N," Nayeon said as she hugged you. "You've got a good one, Sana. Better not let her go or I might snatch her up." She joked.

And when she let you go, Sana playfully but protectively pulled you into her arms to hug you and give you kisses on your cheek and neck.

You laughed and squirmed in her arms but she just held you tighter and kissed you more.

"Not a chance. She's mine, all mine." Sana grinned and Nayeon just watched with bright eyes, happy to hear her friend say that.