Hands (Marc x Reader)

Marc arrived back at his apartment, his, Jake's, Steven's and now your apartment.
He finished grocery shopping and brought it all home to see you fast asleep in your shared bed.

"She's so beautiful," Steven muttered in Marc's head making him chuckle softly.

"That I can agree with buddy." He replied looking over at you.
Like always you had your soft black gloves over your hands and a long sleeve shirt on.
Now that he thinks of it he'd never seen you without it.

"Should we be worried that she never shows her hands or arms?" Marc muttered slowly making his way over to you.

"If there's something she's hiding she'll tell us on her terms, Marc." Steven said making Marc sigh.

"Yeah, you're right." Marc said reaching down to run his hand through your hair.
You slowly woke up and yawned softly.

"Sorry, I wanted to take a nap." You muttered as he smiled and leaned down to kiss your forehead softly.

"That's okay baby, I just finished getting the groceries. Do you want some lunch?" He asked as you sat up and nodded.

"Is it okay if I have a shower while you make some lunch?" You asked as he chuckled.

"Of course baby." He said as you leaned forward and kissed his lips softly.
He went to the kitchen while you made your way to the bathroom.

You stripped off your clothes and turned the shower on waiting for the water to warm up.
You caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and sighed.
Your arms and hands are covered in scars, just a reminder of the life that was lived before this one.
You shook your head and got into the shower.
After about 4 minutes Marc heard a loud noise and a scream.
He gasped and ran to the bathroom and pulled the shower curtain back to see you'd fallen over.

"Shit!" He cursed quickly turning the water off and helping you up.

"I'm okay, I just slipped." You muttered before opening your eyes and seeing Marc looking at your hands.
You quickly pulled them away.

"I'm fine, you can go." You muttered turning your back to him.
You felt his cold hand go over the scars on your back.

"Baby, what are all these from?" Marc whispered as you looked at him through the reflection in the mirror.

"My father." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"That's why you always wear gloves." He whispered turning you around to face him. He wrapped a towel around you and kissed your forehead.

"Baby, you don't have to hide from us. I understand if you want to, but I promise we would never think any less of you. You're our precious girl, and nothing will change that." He whispered as you leaned forward and leaned your head on his chest.

"I love you." You whispered for the first time. Marc smiled and ran his hand through your wet hair.

"I love you too baby, we all do."