OᑎE

(3rd POV)

(3rd POV)

The deafening music is the only thing that's audible to hear upon entering the club. Not to mention the vibrations of the music's beat while it's being played. People are everywhere. Dancing and partying like there's no tomorrow. While others are simply drinking and conversing at the bar counter or VIP tables. Their target luckily was in one of those 2 areas, and not on the dance floor.

"So, what have you been up to?" Kaori asked as she sipped her wine. While sitting at the VIP tables on the second floor, she's paying close attention to the person next to her who's also drinking.

The two have been talking for an hour already. Getting to know each other better.

"There's nothing much to say, but I work at the library," Mako answered, fixing their eyeglasses on the bridge of their nose. "A library assistant, to be exact."

"The library? So, you like books? That's so damn boring." she swayed her hair to her back and leaned further against the backrest.

"Well, I'm not really that engaged in books. It's just a form of distraction," Mako explained. "Actually, I've been thinking about quitting that job and finding others instead."

"I suggest you should just work at an expensive bar instead, it suits your attractive face. Plus, you'll get a pretty lady, like me." she advised while pointing herself.

This bitch

"Yeah, you're indeed beautiful," they said while propping their elbow in the table as they rest their cheek into their palm. Eyeing closely the person they're referring to.

THE FUCK? Am I doing this right? I don't know how to flirt.

"So, tell me. What's a librarian doing here in a club? Alone." she took another sip.

"Nothing, just want to have a good time. I didn't expect to be seated at a VIP table on my first visit, so thank you for inviting me."

"It's nothing really, I'm just bored. It's hard to talk downstairs when you'll hear nothing but loud music, so I invited you here for no distractions. Also, my guys didn't have time for me, so I let myself out and have fun without them." The alcohol's slowly starting to hit her, she searched for something in her handbag on her lap.

She's holding a pill.

She didn't hesitate to shove it in her mouth even though there's a person, whom she only met an hour, in front of her.

"Is that drugs?" Mako's bewildered. "You're taking drugs?"

"Yup, pretty cool right? Want some?"

"No thanks, I'll pass." They immediately reject even before Kaori handed them some.

"Heh, suit yourself." she finished her drink.

"You know where I got these drugs?" she raised another question to the person beside her, but they just shook their head. "You know Bonten, right?"

Mako's eyes widened quickly, but they immediately put them at ease. Simply hearing the word Bonten, their full attention's now completely on the long-haired woman who wore a red mini dress and high heels.

Gotcha

"The worst criminal organization, yeah, I know them. What about it?"

"I stole it from one of the members." she boasted as if she had accomplished something no one else could.

"You have connections with the members?" they eagerly asked.

"Hell yeah, I'm like a princess to them," she answered "But like I said, they got no time for me now. These past few weeks, they've been leaving me along on their building. That's why I'm here,"

"Would they kill you if they found out you stole it?"

"Nah, he got a lot of stacks so he's fine."

Man on drugs. Mako made a mental note of what they just heard from Kaori's mouth. Not missing a single detail.

"So, you're here just to have fun and seek attention?" Mako asked with confusion.

"Yep, I'm also making them jealous, so they'll notice that they're not giving me much attention I want."

"Them? Do you mean you're close to all of them?"

"Nope, not all of them. The others are either too busy to join or uninterested in me."

"How man-" Kaori interrupted before Mako could ask another question regarding the criminal organization. "OK, enough talking about Bonten."

"Come on, we're getting to the interesting part," Mako said as Kaori decided to cut off their topic.

"Why are you so interested in that topic anyway? It's so lame to talk about them over and over again," she grumbled. The long-haired woman only wants to talk about herself, which is why she gets bored rapidly when the conversation isn't about her.

"I actually research gang systems," Mako clarified. "Like, do they have a hierarchy? How many members are allowed or is it unlimited? Is there an age limit? Do they require a qualification to join? and so on."

Kaori frowned, "You're a weird one. Do you plan to join a gang?"

"I never think of that, but no. I'm just curious to how Bonten became that kind of gang like they're so damn powerful." Mako averted their gaze from Kaori and just glances at their glass. "I wonder what their leader is doing right now that made them dangerous,"

Kaori noticed the inquisitiveness in Mako's voice, that's why she planned something so both of them will be satisfied in the end.

She moved closer to Mako until their legs were touching, then placed her left palm on their cheek, turning their face to face her. Making them both look deeply into each other.

"Let's play a game, shall we?" Kaori's mouth is slowly turning upwards, but the short-haired person just gave her a confused look.

"I'll give you the info you want about Bonten in exchange for what I want. I'm sure an attractive face like yours already has experience."

Their eyes narrowed, "What are you talking about?" They're just pretending to be clueless.

"You already know what I'm talking about," she smirked while looking at Mako, she's already imagining things with them . Her hand is still cupping their cheek.

Their face is now close to each other.

Concern lingered in their minds, "You sure about this? They might kill me if they find out we did something."

"Well, it's their fault anyway for making me feel alone in the first place. Besides, they won't find out unless we do it in your place."

Mako thought something that made them smirked as well. They brought their face closer to Kaori's neck, while her hand travel to the back of their neck. Their hot breath tickled the long-haired female's bare neck. Making her turn on.

"My apartment then," they murmured, causing Kaori's mouth to curve into a delighted smile.

Oh shit

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)