SPECIAL CHAPTER!

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

You're cleaning alone in the classroom  since you're in the cleaning duty today. While You were sweeping the floor, the door suddenly open revealing Boboiboy. You look at him in confusion.

"Boboiboy? Why are you still here? I thought you are practicing for the acting contest this friday?" You asked

He sheepishly scratch his cheek.
"Well... I was supposed to practice it with Gopal but he ditched me"

I sighed
"That Gopal... Don't worry Boboiboy I'll help you out and don't worry I'm very good at acting." You said as you put away the cleaning materials

"O-oh you don't have to. You're still busy cleaning"

"No I insist. Besides I could finish cleaning later, now give me the script" You said and went to him.

Boboiboy sighed in defeat and gave you the script. You read it and smiled.

"Well this is easy. So I'll read the girl's part while you say your lines, ready?"

Boboiboy gulped then nod his head. You inhale and start acting. You change your look at Boboiboy like your inlove with him. Boboiboy got flustered but he remain calm as possible.

"Hello u-umm you probably already forgotten me but I want you to know that I really like since the day you helped me." You read the lines.

Boboiboy was too stunned to speak. You look at him and signal him to say his lines.

He snapped back to reality and took a deep breath. You expect him to reject you since that was in the script.

"I like you too"

You look at him in confusion and look at the script.

"Uh Boboiboy that was not on the script. You're supposed to reject me by saying that you like someone else" You said as you read the script

You look back at Boboiboy and he looked at you seriously. Your heart skip a beat.

"Because I'm not acting Y/n" He said

You got flustered and tried to remain your composure
" W-what do you mean by that Boboiboy? Haha T-that's a good joke" You said as you nervously chuckled

You waited for him to say that's it just a joke but his eyes look very serious then he slowly walk to you and gently caressed your face.

He smiled
"Because I'm not joking Y/n... I like you, no I am INLOVE with you. Every time I'm with you my heart always become uneasy, at first I was confuse, I tried distance myself to you but when I'm not with you, my heart keeps looking for you, Y/n.
.
.
.
That's when I realized
.
.
.
I love you...
.
.
.

I love you Y/n and please go out with me. "

You widened your eyes from his sudden confession. You were too shocked to speak. He realized what he said and quickly took his hand from your face and scratch his cheek.

"I probably made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry. I-I should go "

Boboiboy was about to leave but you quickly grab his hand and make him stop leaving.

"You idiot" You said

He was shocked and quickly turned around to see your face. And he was shocked seeing your face red as a tomato. He was panicking and mentally said to himself not to assume stuff.

"I-I didn't even said anything yet and your already leaving? How mean... I also like you" You whispered the last sentence

He widened his eyes.
"C-can you repeat what you said?"He said as he wished that he didn't heard it wrong.

You look at him in the eyes
" I said I Like you! No I LOVE YOU BOBOIBOY AND YES! I will gladly to go out with yo- "

You didn't even finished your sentence and he already hugged you tightly having no intention letting you go.

"I'm so happy Y/n. This is the best day of my life. I can't believe your mine. If this is just a dream then don't want to wake up" He said

You hugged back and chuckled
"This is not a dream idiot."

He pulled away from the hug and gently caressed your face and slowly lean closer to you. You closed your eyer then leaned forward to Boboiboy then

"CUT!" Gopal said

You and Boboiboy sighed tiredly

"What's wrong now Gopal? " You asked

Gopal gave a thumbs up
"That was good! Everyone that was a good take! "

Fang, Ying and Yaya sighed in relief.

"Why did we even let Gopal be the Director? We took this scene for like 30 times" Fang said as he stretch his arm

Yaya and Ying squeal as they look at the video they've taken.

"I'm actually glad that Gopal is the director! " Yaya

"AGREE" Ying

You and Boboiboy went to the others and look at the video. Then you both got flustered as you saw how close you are and your lips are an inch apart.

You quickly cover your face with your hands hiding your blushing face. Boboiboy laughed as he look at you and thought

'𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯. '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: so~ how was it? Did I made your heart skip? Or cringe?

Ps. This chapter is just for fun and it's not part of the main story... or is it??