Chapter 16

Nebula: This won't be good.

Sun: Let's see what bullshit excuse they have for us

Neptune: I'm worried that this is going to end up in a fight.

Scarlet: Like they can do anything to us.

As Jaune just stays quiet as he just stares at his former family.

Jaune: Well, I'm waiting.

Nicolas: You did well Jaune-

Jaune: Cut with the bullshit, tell me the real reason why you're here. It's very obvious you came here to see what I've become. You observed the entire fight to see if I'm worthy enough to be back to the Arc clan. Well news flash, I refuse your offer.

Nicolas: Jaune you need to understand-

Jaune: That I was weak? That I had no potential? Well I've proved you wrong, you saw the fight. You saw how I took down Goodwitch, if I was being serious, the fight would've been over in less than a minute.

Sun: He's right, we held back for a reason.

Gwen: If went full power against them, they would've been dead in a second.

Scarlet: Our powers are something not to be underestimated.

Juniper: We understand that and we decided that we could give you another chance.

Jaune: Sorry, but I refuse.

Juniper: But why?!

Jaune: I don't need your approval anymore, the Arc Family has no meaning to me whatsoever. I left that life a long time ago, the moment when you all left me.

Arslan: He's right, he doesn't answer to you anymore.

Neptune: It pains me to say that the Family we once know when me, Sun, and Arslan were kids is a former shell of themselves.

Sun: Nep's right, I don't know what happened to make things changed. But Jaune stayed the same and continued pursuing his dream, while all of you never even bothered to give him a chance.

Dew: Don't you realise that all of our Families made the choice of sending us out to the wilds.
They know that our world is dangerous and they want us to be able to defend ourselves.

Octavia: While you think he is safe? Don't make me laugh.

Kobalt: I don't trust what you have planned for Jaune. If he accepts your offer, what happens next? Will you treat him like he's part of the family or will you put him in his room to be locked away forever?

Nolan: Hmphf he's nothing more than their prisoner.

Nicolas: All of you be silent! This is a Family matter!

Nebula: We're his Family now! Not you!

Brawn whispers to his team

Brawn: I knew this would happen.

May: The fool doesn't learn, it makes you wonder how is he Jaune's Father.

Roy: Yup.

Nolan: In a few seconds he'll try attacking Jaune and his face will be on the floor.

Team BRNZ and the rest of the Teams that weren't part of the argument watch them argue with Jaune's former Family as it just turned into a screaming match.

Jaune: We're wasting time, come on we need to head back to the base and prepare out gear for departure.

They all nod as they started walking away from the Arc Family.