SS - Akabane Karma, A Day In The Life Of

Part 1

The day has finally come!

The new Sonic Ninja movie has just released on theaters. Keyaki Mall should also be showing it. It was now 4 pm. I freshened up, and left my dormitory.

As I was walking my way to the mall, I made sure no one else was around me. I took out my phone, put on my earphones, and tapped on the pager app, developed by Ritsu. After a couple of seconds, she appeared on my phone screen.

"Good afternoon, Karma-kun!" she asked all excited

"Afternoon, Ritsu. You ready?"

"Oh yes! I've been looking forward to watching it with you since the first time."

By first time, she meant when Korosensei brought her, me, and Nagisa to Hawaii to watch the screening in english. Ordinarily, I would've watched it again with Nagisa, but right now that was impossible.

To keep me company though, Ritsu decided to watch it with me. I plan to just position my phone in an angle that the front camera would face the screen, while at the same time not being caught.

"If you'd like, I can deliver a message to Nagisa-kun for you." she said.

Because of the no outside contact policy at school, students weren't able to contact anyone outside. Our phones were heavily monitored, and any outside contact of the sort would result in a severe punishment.

However, there are ways one can bypass that. Thanks to Ritsu, I was able to keep in touch with the rest of Class 3-E through her acting as a middle man. No matter how much they monitor our phones, they won't be able to track her down.

"Much appreciated. I have some stuff to do after this, so perhaps tomorrow?"

"Oh, sure! No problem! Oh, by the way. Nagisa-kun asked me to send a video to you."

"Hm? Will the school be able to pick up on that?"

"I've already taken that into account, and no they won't."

"Cool! Show me then."

"Okay!"

Ritsu then uploaded a video to my phone. I hit play, and it shows Nagisa, Sugino, Kayano, Okuda, and Kanzaki. Kayano was in disguise to not let people know about her true identity as the child acting prodigy, Haruna Mase.

"Hey, Karma!" says Nagisa all enthusiastically.

"Kayano just got some free time, so I thought I'd let her and these guys watch the new Sonic Ninja with me."

That lucky bastard!

If I were out of here, I'd watch it with them. I don't really have anyone else to enjoy the franchise with in this school. Well, maybe not yet. Fate is a funny thing. To think that at one point we were strangers in the same class. After we discovered each other's fondness for the franchise, we then became best friends.