🔞TᗯO🔞

(TW: Light NSFW)

(3rd POV)

In the apartment

As soon as the two left the club and entered the room apartment, Kaori drops her handbag on the floor and tiptoes her feet a little. She immediately removed Mako's eyeglasses and crashed her lips to theirs. Her height is not much different from Mako's, which is why she was able to easily plant her lip toward them. They were taken aback by her sudden movements, but they decided to play along and kiss her back deeply, while their back's leaning on the door. The brightness of the moon is their only source of light.

They didn't lock the door.

She threw the eyeglasses on the floor but didn't break them. She clasped Mako's shoulder with both arms, while their hands trailed down to her waist. They drew their bodies closer together.

They decided to switch places without breaking the kiss. Kaori was pulled onto the door by Mako, pressing her against the door.

Mako pulls away and kisses Kaori's jawline instead. Their lips travel down on her neck, making her close her eyes and moan in pleasure. She threw her head back for them to kiss it even more. She wants them to mark her.

Mako stopped kissing Kaori's neck and kissed her lips again. Kaori shoves her tongue into Mako's mouth, making their eyes widen suddenly. But they kept playing along, not knowing when to stop.

The two of them managed to walk toward the bed without breaking the kiss.

They pushed her on their bed. Her head is resting on the pillow while Mako kneeled on top of her. Kaori then grab and pulled the collar of their long sleeve polo and kiss them again.

Their position stayed like that for a minute until Mako slowly pulled Kaori's arm and pinned her wrist on the top of her head.

They pulled their lips away from hers. "We're already doing what you want. It's my turn," Mako breathed. They release their right hand from one wrist and reach inside the inside pockets of their blazer. Their left hand, on the other hand, is locking both of her wrists together.

"I didn't expect a librarian to be anything but innocent," Kaori chuckled while breathing heavily.

"I never said I was innocent," they said, holding a handcuff from their blazer in their right hand, which makes the long-haired woman grin.

"Kinky," she muttered.

"How many members are there in Bonten?" they began handcuffing both of her wrists on the stainless-steel bed's headboard.

"If their guards aren't counted, there are eight main members," she explained between breaths.

Mako already finished handcuffing her. They brought their face close to Kaori's neck, kissing and biting it slowly, making her moan loudly.

Every time Kaori answer their question, she'll gain a reward until they do it.

"Do they have a weapons with them?" they pull their lips from her neck and asked another question.

"Lots of weapons. I think each of them carries a gun."

Mako smirked as they slowly run their hand through her legs, but they stop immediately. They kneeled on top of Kaori instead.

"Where do they usually hide?" they asked as they began removing their blazers on top of her, and threw it on the other side of bed.

"... I don't know. I'm not included in their mission." she chuckled.