TᕼᖇEE

(3rd POV)

After they made their way to the station, Jun excused herself and went to the restroom first. She was glad all cubicle was unoccupied.

She removed the height-increasing insoles she had been wearing during the mission to appear taller than Kaori. She skipped changing her chest binder and went right to change into their regular police uniform. She then walked over to the sink to wash her face and gargled her mouth with water.

"I did that." she mumbled to herself, examining herself in the mirror.

Her eyes widened as she remembered the moment she made out with Kaori.

She doesn't mind kissing a girl. But it made her shocked that she was able to execute it without making it obvious it was a trap. Thanks to the books she has been reading when she was in high school, it gave her an idea of how to do it.

After fixing herself, she set all her changed clothes into a bag and put it into their lockers. She went straight to the room where Kaori was being questioned afterwards.

 She went straight to the room where Kaori was being questioned afterwards

Yamada is simply standing, and Kaori is seated in a chair. In front of her is a table where her hands with handcuffed are resting. Her clothes have also changed to a t-shirt and pants.

"What happened?" Jun asked, crossing her arm over her chest as she stood next to Yamada. Her gaze is fixed on Kaori.

"She's not saying anything," Yamada mumbled to which only the two of them can hear. "I asked her about her previous offenses. She already discussed and is confirmed that she indeed committed it. But when I twice asked her about being involved with Bonten, she became quiet."

"She's scared," Jun voiced. "She told to me earlier that she'll be killed if she reveals more details about them."

"Is this how Bonten intimidates people into not revealing information about them?" Yamada wondered.

"Pretty much yes. But she already told me how many members there are, I suppose it's because she's a little tipsy and I offered her something in exchange."

"But we can't give up now, she's our only hope for getting leads on those crooks."

"I'll try to convince her." Jun walked toward Kaori and stopped when she's already in front of the table.

"I thought you said you'd talk when we got here. We're already here in the police station, so talk now," Jun demanded "How did you got involved with Bonten?"

The handcuffed woman just kept her head low, no words coming out from her mouth.

"How did you meet them?" Jun inquired.

Kaori's still silent, which makes Jun's patience run low.

"Matsuda-san, we're never going to end this unless you talk." Yamada echoed through the room.