chapter 55

A/n pov:

after sharing a sweet peck jungkook and tae began to walk down where their hyungs and noonas were gathered, chatting and laughing. The other family members were in the garden greeting the guests. Jungkook's arms were wrapped around tae's waist protectively. Both were dressed in hot black suits. Jungkook's was fully black while tae's shirt was white and the suit was black, both looked hot as hell in the outfit. Tae was still struggling to walk properly as he was still sore even after taking pills. How hard did his husband go on him? He wondered.

Tae: Koo~ walk slowly, please!!

Tae whisper-yelled when jungkook kept hopping like a happy bunny along with him down the stairs. Jungkook immediately stopped walking and looked at tae.

Jungkook: what happened baby? Are you okay? Do you feel pain anyw-

Jungkook began to ask worriedly and examine tae who stopped him in the mid-sentence.

Tae: Hubby!! Stop asking that! it's embarrassing!!

Tae mumbled with an embarrassed blush on his fluffy cheeks making Jungkook coo at him.

Jungkook: My shy babies mama!! You don't have to be embarrassed with me, I'm your husband love, you have to tell me if you feel pain or if anything else is wrong, okay? I'll do anything to ease your pain. Now tell me truthfully, are you feeling pain anywhere?

Jungkook asked sternly and tae gave a small nod.

Tae: I-it doesn't exactly hurt, just a Lil bit s-sore.

Tae mumbled slightly patting his warm cheeks shyly. Jungkook smiled at the cute habit of his lover knowing tae does it when he's shy or embarrassed, that habit of tae always warmed jungkook's heart. Tae was so adorable that koo wanted to put him in his pocket. Jungkook without warning lifted tae who let out a surprised Sound gaining everyone's attention.

Tae: Koo!! how many times should I tell you not to give me a heart attack by lifting me without warning!?

Tae scolded as he clutched kook's neck tightly in fear of slipping out of his arms, Jungkook just chuckled mumbling a sorry. Everyone we're looking at them with hearty eyes and as always our fangirl started to film it internally squealing. when they reached the last step of the stairs they noticed all the eyes on them.

Jennie: PDA *cough* too much PDA *cough*.

Jennie teased after keeping her phone in her bag.

Jin: Look who is talking about PDA, and don't act as if you don't love it.

Jin sassed with an eye roll making her pout.

Namjoon: so, what took you so long to come?

Namjoon asked looking at Jungkook with narrowed eyes who put up his oh-so-innocent bunny face.

Jungkook: Tae.....

Jungkook trailed off trying to come up with some lie. If he tells joon that he was pinning tae to the wall and teasing him, his hyung will beat the shit out of him. So he ended up saying

Jungkook Tae b-bumped his knees on our way hyung, so I was helping him down the stairs........yeah that's why we were late, yeah.

Jungkook spoke nodding his head with the most innocent face he can bring out. Tae literally facepalmed when he heard the reason his husband gave for being late.

Namjoon: What? Tae are you okay? Are you hurt?

Namjoon inquired worriedly and tae shook his head.

Tae: I'm good hyung,