BROKEN DAMON

It didn't take Jack long to finish his breakfast once I wasn't sitting on him and hampering his efforts. Once he did so, he stood up, and opened his arms up to me. I rushed into them, hugging my favorite brother tightly.

"I've got an appointment now sweetheart, but I'll be back soon, alright? Once I'm back, I'm yours for the rest of the day if you want."

"I don't want you to go," I whimpered, tightening my hold on him.

"I know you don't, and I don't want to leave you, but this appointment is important and I can't miss it. But I'll only be a couple of hours and then I'll be back. You'll be okay."

He disentangled my arms from around his waist and pushed me gently back towards Alex.

"Alex will look after you," Jack said. "You know that."

"I know," I admitted. "But it's not the same without you."

A brief expression of guilt flashed across Jack's face. "I know, and I'm sorry. I'll be as quick as I can."

Alex stretched his hand out to me. "Come on sis," he said. "Come and sit with me and eat your breakfast. It will be here at any moment."

I sat up on Alex's lap, wincing once again as I tried to find a comfortable position.

"Damon went too hard on her," Jack told Alex, anger evident in his voice.

I wanted to respond, but I knew that he wasn't talking to me, so I just sat there and pretended I wasn't listening to their conversation. I was - obviously - but I didn't say anything.

"Mmmm," Alex agreed.

Jack left then, and my breakfast arrived, and I busied myself with eating it, but I didn't move from Alex's lap. Sitting on him was far more comfortable than sitting on the hard stool, and I felt much safer there with his arms wrapped around me.

My butt was still really sore so I squirmed around a lot and I could feel tension radiating off Alex every time I did so.

I had just finished eating my last mouthful of breakfast when Damon walked into the room.

"How hard did you spank her?" Alex demanded, his voice rough. "She's squirming around like nobody's business, trying to get comfortable."

I tensed up. I didn't like it when my brothers were angry, it scared me. And Alex was definitely angry with Damon right now.

"Pretty hard," Damon confirmed. "The most severe one I've given her. I'm not surprised she's still sore."

I turned my head just enough that I could see Alex glare at Damon and Damon's frowned in return. I gulped. This wasn't good.

"Hop off," Alex said to me, lifting me down.

"No!" I begged him, not wanting to let him go, but he ignored my protests, held me in front of him, and bent me over his knee.

I struggled and whimpered. Why was he doing this? Surely he wasn't going to spank me?

"It's okay, I just want to see," Alex reassured me.

But it wasn't okay at all. I didn't want him to see.

"No!" I begged again, louder this time, but Alex ignored me. He held me still and reached behind me to tug my pants down, baring my butt.

I froze.

I heard Alex suck in a breath.

"You overdid it, brother," Alex growled, as he tugged my pants back up and let me stand up, guiding me to sit back on his knee.