Jamie's run

Both Nancy and Jamie sat in the police waiting for Jonathan

Both Nancy and Jamie sat in the police waiting for Jonathan. Nancy was biting her finger nails

"Calm down they'll question him and he'll be out" Jamie turned to her "your lover boy will come back"

Nancy laughed "he's not my lover boy" she refused to look Jamie in the eyes

"Sure he's not" she slouched "so how comes we are sitting in a police station when we have been told we can go, but you insisted on waiting for Jonathan" she smirked at Nancy "you're so obvious"

Nancy cracked a giggle "your an idiot Jamie"

"An idiot who can see the tension between you two"

After a while Nancy went to the bathroom as the receptionist came out and spoke to Jamie "Jamie you're being picked up In 10 minutes"

"Oh is hopper on his way" she sat up

"Uh no" the woman shook her head "by one of Hoppers friends" she picked up her note pad "Dr Brenner"

Jamies heart skipped at beat. She had to keep a straight face "okay thank you Florence" after Florence left she quickly ran out of the station.

Dustin Lucas and Mike were outside looking panicked with a girl with a shaved head on Mike's bike

Dustin screamed "Jamie get on your in danger"

"I'm not getting on the back of your bike" she yelled back. Dustin pointed to one of the police bikes "that's stealing"

"WE'LL BRING IT BACK COME ON" Mike screamed

Jamie quickly grabbed one and followed the boys.

"How the hell did you know I was in danger" she came up behind Dustin

Dustin barely turned to her "eleven" he said "she said that you're her sister and your in danger"

Jamie nodded looking at eleven who was staring at her. Jamie smiled slightly.

Hopper and Joyce came into the police station

Hopper and Joyce came into the police station. Jonathan was sitting there and Nancy was holding an ice pack against his head "what the hell" Joyce looked  at him "take the handcuffs off him now" she pointed