{CHAPTER 11}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"Hey dad....."

I slowly traced the engravings on his tombstone with a small frown "I didn't even care about your existence before but now that I'm here......uh I just wanted to say a couple of things to you"

I retracted my hand and sighed "It's my birthday today.....I'm in my twenties, isn't that insane?" I questioned, even though I knew that I wouldn't get a response.

'Just a tombstone.....so don't expect the unexpected'

My frowned deepened "I have a bestfriend and her name is Ami Li but I'm sure that if you're watching over me then you'd know.....she's kind of an airhead at times but I still love everything about her" I continued "She's the only person that's ever been there for me besides my mother, uh maybe you could've been there for me if you were still......you know"

'I'm an idiot'

My hands found their way into my hair and I began tugging at the roots "I'm sorry......I really don't know what to talk about, I've never been much of a social butterfly so I guess that I'm a bit awkward"

"I brought some flowers" I mumbled before placing down a couple of green roses "They're pretty, huh?"

'I'm so glad that I'm the only one here......'

I slowly reached into my backpack and pulled out a container with a cupcake, along with a lighter.

The containers cover popped open and I pulled the cupcake out while placing a small candle on top, I lit the candle and took a deep breath "Happy birthday to me" Happy fucking birthday.

'I wish that Hikaru was dead'

I blew the candle out and chuckled lightly "Wouldn't it be amusing if he just dropped dead or something......? Even though that's impossible" wishful thinking.

But not really......I do hate him but I could never wish death upon someone.

I pulled the melting candle out and placed it inside of the empty container before taking a bite out of the cupcake "Ami had gotten me this earlier.....she insisted that I needed some sweets in my life since it's my special day but nothing feels very special about today besides the fact that I'm aging"

"I've gotten myself into some deep shit......and I don't know what to do" I continued "I need help, dad"

Tears began welling up in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away "Damn it! I fucking need help.......can't you help me?!" Fuck this.