Chapter 174- I will satisfy you

“…” Mu Yi Fan didn’t realize that Lu Lin was thanking him for this. Suddenly he felt a little embarrassed: “Although I killed the zombie, but…”

Before he had finished, there was a hurried voice in the distance: “Captain Mao, Captain Mao.”

Mu Yi Fan and Mao Yu heard the sound and turned to see Li Tian Qing rushing over.

Mao Yu immediately asked, “What’s wrong Old man Li? Did you hear anything important?”

“Indeed… I did hear some important news.” Li Tian Qing gasped and said, “I… Just now I heard that people outside are spreading this sentence and saying that absorbing the core energy of zombies and mutant animals and plants can upgrade their powers. Now, almost all of the city’s powers have gone out to find the cores to upgrade their powers.”

Mao Yu frowned and thought it could be concealed for a while, but it was revealed so quickly: “Do you know who spread the news?”

“I don’t know. Anyway, those people say that this has been confirmed and absorbs the core 100% for sure will then improves the power.”

Li Tian Qing thought of something and said in a hurry, “By the way, Captain Mao, I also heard something that would make all powers fear.”

Mu Yi Fan quickly asked, “What’s the matter?”

“It is said that after the powers absorb the cores of other powers, they have the chance to become binary powers. Now the outside powers are worried that their cores will be dug by those who are stronger than themselves.”

Mao Yu: “…”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

This is quite serious, and it will cause for loss trust between the powered people.

Once the powers lose their unity, human beings will fall in the face of a wave of zombies, which is the most terrible result.

Then a white sport car pulled up in front of them.

Mu Yi Fan saw the man in the car, and his eyes were bright: “Bei Tian.”

Mao Yu immediately said, “Boss, I have something important to tell you.”

Zhan Bei Tian stepped out of the car and looked at Li Tian Qing beside them, frowning and saying, “I know what you want to say is about the crystal core. I’ve met these situations on my way here and I’m not optimistic. What we need to do now is to stabilize the hearts of the people in the team, and to make rules in a short time, if we are in the team. Those who dare to dig the cores of other powers will be severely punished.”

While the people in the team did not know what was going on outside, the leaders all went to the office building for meetings and worked out strict rules for several days in half a day.

Afterwards, all the people in the camp were assembled in the playground to make the outside situation clear to the people in the team, so as to not let their minds disturbed by inadvertently hearing some unconventional news.

When they learned about the outside world, the lot of them were worried at first, but after hearing the rules of the team, many were relieved a lot.

Later, as long as the people in the team try to dig out the core of the people in the team or the powers outside the team, they will be severely punished, and the highest penalty is the death penalty.

Even if the powers dig out the crystal core and run away, they will also use a lot of food to arrest this person. I believe many people will report the person movement to Zhan Bei Tian in exchange for food.