Chapter 178- You dare to show me this one.

Mu Yi Fan grabbed the flying pillow and looked at the man in bed with joy and surprise. “Grandpa, can you move?”

Mu Xiao Hu grunted angrily, “If I can’t move any more, you think I’m not going to be mad at my little grandson. Come over and tell me what happened that day. What is this “I like a man”? Hmm?”

Mu Yi Fan smiled and walked up to Mu Xiao Hu. “Literally, I really like Zhan Bei Tian. I don’t want anybody but him.”

“Nobody wants you?” Mu Xiao Hu poked his forehead angrily: “So do you not want a son? If your son knows that his father lives with another man after he is sensible, what do you want him to think and how to face his classmates and friends? Why did you choose a man when you could be with a woman?”

After hearing Mu Yi Fan’s words that day, he was really annoyed by his grandson.

If corrected, he still hopes that his grandson will marry and have childlike normal people.

Mu Yi Fan rubbed the place where he was stabbed and said, “Grandpa, didn’t I tell you that day?”

“What do you say?” Mu Xiao Hu looked at him doubtfully.

“It’s my son, who was born in my stomach.” After Mu Yi Fan said this, he jumped two steps away for fear of being stabbed in the head by the old man again.

Mu Xiao Hu stared at Mu Yi Fan with big eyes and looked at him incredibly. Then he looked back and said angrily, “Don’t you just want to be with that man? Why make up such a ridiculous excuse to deceive me, the old man, how old I am, will not be confused to believe that you a big man will have child.”

Mu Yi Fan put on a serious face: “Grandpa, the child was really born by me. At that time, there was a doctor, oh, no, two doctors proved that I was really pregnant with the child.”

When he heard the words, Mu Xiao Hu stared at Mu Yi Fan angrily and could not speak for a long time.

He could see that Mu Yi Fan did not seem to be lying, and that if a big man did not really encounter such a ridiculous thing, who would be willing to take it on himself and say it he was pregnant only for dishonorable reasons, without any benefit.

When Mu Yi Fan saw that Mu Xiao Hu believed what he said, he quickly hit the iron while it was hot and said, “Grandpa, what’s the difference between us and other ordinary couples besides being of the same sex? They can have child, and we can have child in the end, right?”

Mu Xiao Hu stared at him: “You like him that much?”

Mu Yi Fan nodded quickly.

Mu Xiao Hu asked, “What about him? Does he like you? Why don’t you bring him to see me after you’ve been back for so many days? If he likes you, he should come back with you to see this old man, right?”

Mu Yi Fan urgently defended Zhan Bei Tian: “Grandpa, you don’t know how much trouble we have with the Zhan Family these days when you can’t move. Bei Tian’s cousin injured Yi Hang with his powers. Dad is in high spirits. How can he come to meet you? And this morning, when my uncle was returning to B City, he met Bei Tian’s father, two teams of people bizarrely fought, finally, the Zhan Family people thought that uncle injured Bei Tian’s father, now the relationship between the two families is very tense, may fight at any time.”

Mu Xiao Hu frowned: “Now that the two families are in such trouble, you should know that not only your father will oppose you, but even the Zhan Family will oppose you being together. Do you think your feelings can stand up to the opposition of the two families?”