Chapter 169

I will not let go of your hand

    The Lu family's dining table has always been silent.

    Mr. Lu likes this kind of silence at the dinner table. As the other Lu family members of the younger generation, they have to act according to Mr. Lu's wishes. Some of the lively young daughters of the Lu family also abide by etiquette because of the harsh lessons behind their parents, and dare not say a word.

    When almost everyone didn't like this kind of dullness, Lu Yang was very happy.

    If you don't talk, it's great if you don't talk.

    Don't come to disturb his relationship with Lu Yang, and don't come to feed some chicken soup logic that is difficult to justify because of logical failure,

    although he knows that things will not be so simple.

    Mr. Lu's eyes have never been on anyone in the Lu family, and he has been focusing on eating. After he? ⑼ Jiong sent the tibia, the shin, the scorpion, and the scorpion, he sighed leisurely, put the bowl aside, and then pointed to a small crack on the side of the bowl: "This bowl should be thrown away." The

    housekeeper didn't understand . What do you mean, a man sitting next to Mr. Lu has already explained anxiously: "The bowl is for food, and there are cracks on the bowl, which means that wealth and luck may be lost. You steward is too careless. Come on, I'll add more trouble to the old man ." The

    housekeeper wiped away a cold sweat, took down the bowl with a flattering smile, and kept apologizing.

    After this little episode passed, Mr. Lu took a sip of his favorite?⒌That 宀呁?ы? Afraid of the pit? ?Your grandfather sees everything in Xian Nian. Lu's ability to expand the group's territory to the present level, I have to say, even me back then may not be able to do it. "

    "Grandpa passed the prize." "Lu Yang stood up and raised a toast to the old man Lu.

    "Grandpa has been investigating for so many years, and your ability really makes him unable to pick out any thorns." The old man Lu smiled peacefully, and he could not see him at all. At that time, he was also an old slick who was all-powerful in the shopping mall, "So... Grandpa likes it, and I will give you all the shares in Grandpa's hands. "

    As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere at the dinner table suddenly went wrong.

    Although Lu Yang is now the leader of the Lu Group, his shares have not yet achieved a repressive advantage, on par with the other brothers in the Lu family. This is also the check and balance method that Mr. Lu has used to inspect several grandsons over the years.

    If what Mr. Lu said today about giving the shares to Lu Yang is true, then Lu Yang will be safe.

    In the future for the Lu family, Lu Yang will have the final say.

    Old Man Lu looked at everyone's expressions, and his heart was fine. He said leisurely, "But... there is a condition."

    Jiang Huizhen showed expectant eyes.

    "Xiaoyang, you're not too young. I'm thinking, it's time to find a good person to start a family." Old Man Lu said with a smile.

    Lu Yang knew in his heart that this was a serious business, and he didn't show any expression on his face, he just said calmly, "It's time to think about it. But...Grandpa, I think Wen Yun, it's not what I want. "

    Of course it can't be Wen Yun," Old Man Lu waved his hand and pouted, "Your grandfather has been through all these years, and everyone can see through it. Wen Yun is a child with a lot of thoughts, and I don't think it's suitable for you. .Your father and your mother are always urging you to marry her in front of me, and I will block you. Your parents and your mother are so judgmental that I want to hit them on the head with a cane!"