Chapter 170

Doing this kind of thing at home

    "Ah..."

    "Um...', "Um...

    itchy, so itchy, fuck, it's so comfortable..."

    Three extremely relaxed male voices rang out in the living room.

    But see Yu Baoyuan, Bai Xiangsheng, and Lu Yang were sitting on the extremely soft sofa, and their feet were soaked in a special foot massage bucket. The massage foot bath was filled with hot air, accompanied by the gentle hum of the machine, and the water rippled.

    From the expressions of the three of them, you can see how cool they are. "

    Baoyuan, don't patronize cool, it's your turn, hurry up and play cards for me! "Lu Yang held a deck of cards in his hand and kept adjusting the order of the cards while urging Yu Baoyuan

    . It 's so comfortable..."

    Lu Yang rolled his eyes at Yu Baoyuan: "We're just fighting landlords, you call me that and I think we're playing some restricted-level games!

    Yu Baoyuan was so excited that his toes curled up slightly. He

    had suffered from all kinds of pain for so many years, but Sui Du couldn't bear the itch. Just scratching at the soles of his feet, his neck, neck, waist, and so on, would make him feel alive.

    Today, Bai Xiangsheng brought a special foot bath bucket that he rented from a certain foot bath shop. This bucket has a magical effect and can massage the soles of the feet. While Yu Baoyuan is comfortable, he has to endure the ticklish feeling. Live and call out.

    "One ten," Bai Xiangsheng threw the card on the coffee table and looked at Yu Baoyuan with a sneering look, "Baoyuan, I really regret bringing this foot bath bucket for you to use. Look at what you call it now. , I really want to fuck you."

    "Fuck off," Yu Baoyuan's voice trembled slightly, and he threw four or six bombs with his backhand to blast the audience.

    Just then, the door was opened.

    As soon as Gu Feng came home from the company, he saw three men in the living room of his villa, with mist under their feet, flushed faces, and a deck of cards in their hands, looking very relaxed and happy.

    He coughed lightly: "Continue."

    "President Gu came back very early today," Bai Xiangsheng raised his eyebrows at Gu Feng, "Being a nanny is different."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced sideways at Bai Xiangsheng , turned to look at Gu Jiarui who was sleeping on the side. Xiao Jiarui slept calmly, and it wasn't time for breastfeeding yet.

    Gu Feng didn't answer Bai Xiangsheng's words, just turned around and went to the bedroom, and soon came out of the bedroom with an extra bottle of medicine in his hand. He first checked whether Gu Jiarui was crying and whether he slept soundly. After checking, he squatted down in front of Yu Baoyuan.

    "What are you doing..."

    Before Yu Baoyuan finished speaking, Gu Feng had already put the leg in his hand on his own, and poured out a little oily medicinal liquid from the medicine bottle. Gently smear it on Yu Baoyuan's legs, then massage him in circular motions with his hands to promote absorption.