Chapter 170.5

Doing this kind of thing at home

    Bai Xiangsheng and Lu Yang, who had just met each other for a while, looked at each other. Although they didn't understand what the other meant, they still nodded like allies. "Don't," Yu Baoyuan gestured to retract his leg, "I'll just wipe it myself."

    "It's inconvenient for you, I'll do it." Gu Feng's voice was not so soft, and it gave off a strong and domineering feeling.

    Bai Xiangsheng watched Gu Feng crouch down in front of Yu Baoyuan, washing and scrubbing medicine for him as if he were treating the most precious treasure. When he looked up, he saw Yu Baoyuan's somewhat unnatural expression, and cleared his throat: "Ah, the water is cold, I'll add some more. Hot water."

    After saying that, he took the kettle from the side, added some hot water to Lu Yang and himself, then turned his body and poured the hot water into Yu Baoyuan's bucket.

    With one hand upside down, the other hand took advantage of Yu Baoyuan's ignorance and adjusted the vibration mode of the foot bath bucket to the maximum.

    Yu Baoyuan, who had one foot immersed in the foot bath bucket, immediately felt that the foot bath bucket under his feet, which was vibrating slightly like a gentle little animal, trembled like a motor in an instant.

    His feet were greatly stimulated, and the intense itching sensation instantly came to his mind. He couldn't hold back for a while and screamed loudly.

    "Fuck, ah...it's so itchy, um...so comfortable my god..."

    Gu Feng, who was rubbing medicine on Yu Baoyuan, didn't know why, but suddenly he The face turned red.

    Heart is also beating wildly.

    He suddenly felt that the foot bath bucket was not so annoying, at least... At least it could let him hear Yu Baoyuan's cry, he had long wanted to die for

    Yu Baoyuan, who was hoarse and depressed in bed. The male voice is too seductive.

    After wiping off the medicine, he put the bottle aside, restrained himself, and said softly in Yu Baoyuan's ear: "I have made an appointment for the parenting class you mentioned this morning. The class will start next week, and the two of us will go to class together. Okay?"

    Yu Baoyuan restrained himself and replied, "Okay, I see."

    Seeing that the two of them ended their conversation, Bai Xiangsheng immediately greeted them and continued to fight the landlord. However, not long after he started fighting the landlord, his phone vibrated, indicating that someone had sent a message.

    He picked up his mobile phone and saw that it was sent by Gu Feng not far away.

    The content is very simple: where did you buy that foot bath bucket? Can you give me the link or address to buy it?