⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ I

This story frankly starts in the middle. 

I only did that silly little prologue to give you some happy memories, because this story is not entirely happy. Yes, I am the narrator of the story and I rather prefer the honest truth over anything.
So, how about we proceed forth with this tale? 

From the last thing I narrated to you, about six years have passed. If a thing can occur in one day, then many happenings could transpire within six years. Oh, many many things, and I would tell you, but - as classic tales - the riddles will unravel within some time. 

Little redheaded girls grew up to be beautiful women. In that, I mean one specific girl to be precise, but I don't doubt the other redheaded girls around the world have grown into beautiful women. 

Her hair - hair that contrasted the color of the ocean, yet had the same rhythm the ocean had when it was angry - was being run through by the wind. Her eyes were like crystal jewels, emeralds to be precise. 
Standing right behind the wheel, she did not look like most pirates. Those crystal emeralds did not adorn any blackness myths make pirates have. And unlike most captains of ships, she was a woman, which made it a bit harder for those misogynist sailors, and people alike, to respect her and the position she has gained.  Well, that was if all the seas knew about the position. It was rather a secret, only known to those who are near to shaking hands with death. 

"Captain!" 

"Eh?" she looked at Gideon Prewett, her First Mate. 

"Is there any booty to find? Any Jolly Rogers to discover? I'm bored!" he went up the stairs to her, walking up as if he was being forced to do such a thing. 

"Go find Davy Jones' Locker if you're that bored," she amused him. "Maybe you'll be the first to resist the power of the evil spirit."

"Sink me! Would you do that to your First Mate?! Let him drown?" 

"If he's getting on her last nerve, then I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be a need for a funeral," Fabian Prewett joined the little group meeting. 

"If I go down, you do too! We're twins!" 

"I thought we aren't exact," Fabian cited something his brother said frequently, especially when people asked. 

"He-"

"You both stop it or I will feed you to the fishes!" the redhead snapped at her First and Second Mates. 

"But, seriously, woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Gideon inquired. 

"Sons of a Biscuit Eater, get out of my sight," she threatened once again. 

"Wrong side of the bed it is," Fabian muttered, but neither twin left her side. It was as if there was this invisible pull that would just not let go of them. 

"AVAST YE!" someone called for them. They looked up to the crow's nest where Pandora Lovegood was stationed today and every day before and after. "We may have a clipper on our hands." 

Lily looked back and she did not need any sort of device to help her see. It was clear enough that there was a ship with a black flag and a skull symbol. 

"The name, Tawny?" Lily shouted to her lookout. 

"Night Dog."

"Again?"

"Told you we should have killed them the first time."

"Well, Swiper, there's your Jolly Roger," the captain of the ship said. "Albeit, it's fake and an old enemy, but this time... feed them to the fishes."