⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ IV

There was a time when she was younger and another woman was taking care of her. It was a time when her brother was older and out on the seas. It was a time when Lily Evans was getting closer to the newly married Andromeda Tonks, and it only took five years. 

It was a small-time past the surprise of Andromeda's pregnancy. 

"I miss Bigfoot," the little girl never said her brother's name after he had become a pirate, even inside Andromeda's house when there were no visitors. That way, she wouldn't risk her life or her brother's life. You never know what kind of rat is lurking through the sewers waiting for any news to get back to his dangerous master. 

The pregnant woman was braiding the little girl's long hair. 
"I'm sure he'll be back soon." 

"He has to be. He said he'd bring presents for me and the Little One." 

"I'm sure he will," Andromeda repeated as she finished the braid. "But, now, you've got to head to Mrs. Bagshot and learn some things." 

"I hate the bat. She wants to be to wear dresses every day." 

"It's just to hold a disguise," Edward Tonks entered the room. "Remember it's only to hide the truth."

"Well, it's torture! It's hell!" the teenage girl complained. "You try going to her and she'll give you a chiding just for having your hair in a mess!" 

"My hair is not a mess!" it was Ted's turn to complain. 

"She'll see it that way!" 

"Why do we send her to Bagshot?" Edward asked his wife.

"She's smart," Andromeda sighed. "Didn't you just say it's to hold a disguise?" 

"I didn't know Bagshot was that bad."

"She is not," Andromeda dismissed the matter. "Let's just go, okay?"

"Okay, but I won't like it." 

Lily woke up to a little girl slapping her face gently. 
"Come on! Wake up!"

"Why, Nymph?"

"Well, it's morning and you stayed! I want to spend time with you before you leave!"

"It's morning?" Lily asked, sitting up. "I slept?" 

"Yes, yes, now can you do my hair? Mama's still asleep."

"Turn around," Lily ordered, sleep still in her voice.
She tied the little girl's hair into one braid, just like the girl's mother had done to Lily years ago.

"Thank you!" Nymphadora Tonks hugged the redhead. 

"Of course, Little One," the redhead resisted ruffling the little girl's hair in order not to destroy the braid she had just done. 

"You'll leave, won't you?" Nymphadora had a small frown on her face. 

"Unfortunately, yes, but I'll be back. I always come back, don't I?"

"Mama says don't make promises like that." 

"Mama is also sending you to the old hag, so let's not be too quick-"

"Too quick to what?" it was none other than Andromeda Tonks who asked. 

"Oh, so you've woken! You can take Little One here to the hag because if I see her, I might just end up fighting her."

Andromeda shook her head. 
"Don't take too long in the sea."

"Depends on the adventure," shrugged the captain.