⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ VII

"Druisia is close! A few away, so shouldn't take long!" Pandora Lovegood reported to her captain all the way from her little home at her crow's nest. Sometimes, it seemed like she'd never leave her nest. It was rare you ever saw the eagle of The Red Dragon down from her nest.

"Good sight, Tawny!" her captain complimented before she went and hid in her cabin. Or, at least, Captain James Potter thought so. 

"Why are we heading to Druisia?" James Potter asked, wishing that anyone gave him a solid answer and not some mysterious answer that would do him no good. 

"Hey! I may have a bounty on my head for that," Dorcas pointed out to whoever was willing to hear.

"We go down as a small group, and that's up to the Captain to decide," one of the available crew members passing by spoke. "Someone, or some people, has to stay by and keep the ship intact, ready for action whenever needed."

"Doesn't answer my question: Why're we heading to Druisia?" asked James Potter again, hoping for a better answer this time. 

"Ask the cap, we just following orders, man!" Pandora Lovegood shouted from her nest. "Now, how about you go and make yourself useful? Just because you're free to roam, doesn't mean you get to relax the way! DO SOME CHORES!"

"She's right," Fabian Prewett nodded

"Why are we going to Druisia?"

"Fuck's sake, business," Fabian sighed, giving the man his longest finger. "Now, listen to Tawny and get your ass to work." 

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" 

"Nope, just tired of people who think they own a ship that ain't theirs," when Fabian Prewett starts speaking similarly to his brother, you know that the man is weary.

"Give me something to do, then."
James Potter barely caught the bucket that was thrown at him. 

"Make yourself useful," the captain repeated her Second Mate's words, disappearing off again just as fast as she had appeared.

"No one even answered my question," James complained. 

"Tough crowd, mate," Sirius shook his head. 

"Better luck next time," Remus shrugged. "If you two hadn't stupid asses and let our fate end up swimming with the fishes."

"We'll have to escape then, Moony, because those two idiots'll end up being fed to the fishes," Dorcas muttered. 

"Let the planning begin," Remus Lupin agreed. 

"Hey! Get to working!" Fabian shouted at the group. 

"We aren't your crew," it was Peter Pettigrew who started to get fed up. 

"But you are the poor suckers who decided to get kidnapped," Fabian shrugged. "Deal with the easy price." 

"This is easy?"

"You could have been dead already."

"He's got a fair point," Dorcas shrugged before returning to her chore.

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

They were having a meeting to negotiate terms. She and her inner circle with him and his inner circle in one room to negotiate terms. Terms of what precisely? Well, technically, in terms of everything. 

"Lily," the captain of The Red Dragon introduced herself in order to start things. 

"Bigfoot," Gideon, who was transported back to his original ship just for a bit, revamped with a wink to the fictitious crowd.